I AM NOT CRAZY

"Miss Jekings?"the professor said.
Marylin was breathing like something had happened.Something terrible that had scared her so much.
Finally,she calmed and said.
"Yes,professor?"
Meanwhile,some "popular" girls were whispering and gossiping her.
"I think you must visit the councellor's office"he said.
"What?No!"
The councellor looked at her and it was obvious that he was insisted.

Marylin visited the councellor's office.The councellor was a serious and cold man.He was wearing his suit and was looking Marylin with a cold and curious eye.
"Miss Jekings!Please,have a sit!"the councellor said.
Marylin felt really awkard that moment.
"I am informed that you had been screaming in the middle of the lesson.I would like to know what is going on.Maybe,you are mistreated by the women at your orphanage,maybe you are bullied.Maybe...you have been mixed in...drugs..."the councellor said.
Marylin would punch him after his last phrase.Mixed in drugs.He had pushed it away!
But Marylin decided to open her heart to...him.
"For start.Yeah,I am mistreated by the owners of the orphanage.And the other orphan girls are bullying me.But that's not the point.I had seen some terrible and awful dreams.That had happened I don't remember since when.But...They became worse than before and I think they are something like visions..."
"Dreams are the mirror of your reality.Maybe,you are living a tough period of your life and it just kills you.It is not about the signs or anything else.Anyway.Thanks for the meeting.I will call at the orphanage and tell them to pick you up!You can go now!"he said and he was writing something on a paper.
"I was clear.You can go know!"
Jerk!Marylin said inside her and left.

Marylin was waiting outside the councellor's office.The councellor was talking to Miss Agatha.One of the owners.The owners were five sisters.Miss Agatha,the older one,miss Melissa-one year younger,miss Martha and Miss Mary,two years younger than Agatha, and Miss Elizabeth the younger sister.
Miss Agatha went out from the office after a couple of minutes.
"Let's go!"she said strictly.
Well,that's bad.
When they went out at the school yard,miss Agatha pulled Maryling by the hair and put her in the car violently.Some students were saying:The orphan is in trouble.
"How dare you saying that we mistreat you?Do you want my sisters to go to jail?Do you want that you and the other girls live on the streets?And those dreams?Are you crazy?"she was yelling at her and continued pulling her hair.
She left Marylin's hair and Maryling hit at the window car.
"I AM NOT CRAZY!"Marylin screamed like an hysterical.
The elderly woman gave her smack.
"Yes,you are!Shut up,you!Spoiled brat!"she said and start driving.Andrew had watched everything.He was afraid about his friend.

When they arrived at the orphanage,miss Agatha pulled her out from the car by the hair again.The other girls where watching from a window of a room at the second floor.The oprhanage was like a big old house.
She drove her at a dark and cold cellar and pushed Marylin on the floor.Marylin fell down.
"What are you doing?"Marylin said and miss Agatha kicked her stomach.
"You are grounded!And while the housekeeper is missing for the next three days,you are going to do all the cleaning!You crazy psychopath!"miss Agatha said.
Marylin bursted into tears and grabbed miss Agatha's knees.
"No!Please!I am sorry!I am sorry!I will be a good girl!I will never say anything!"she was begging.And then,miss Agatha gave her a big slap and Marylin's nose was full of blood.
"You will stay here,crazy selfish brat!"miss Agatha said and locked the door.Marylin stood up and started to bang the door.
Finally,she stopped.She was looking for her cellphone in her pockets.
Oh no!It is in my bag!And Agatha has it!
She wanted to call Andrew.It was the only one that she needed.
She fell on knees and she was crying alone.

The next morning,she was not allow to have breakfast.So she was cleaning.
The other girls were staring at her,laughing and joking.
"Look at the crazy housekeeper!"the leader of the girls said orelse the "diva" named Gabriella.
"She is totally crazy!"another girl,Tina said.
"I am sure that her dad was doing drugs and her mom was a whore!"the "diva" girl said and all the girls start laughing.
Marylin was really pissed off.
So,she grabbed the "diva" girl from the neck.
"HELP!HELP!"the other girls were screaming.
Miss Melissa seperated the two girls.She was holding Marylin and Gabriella's friends were comforting her.
"Never say anything about my parents!Did you hear me?Anything!"Marylin said.She escaped from miss Melissa's arms.She went to her bedroom.She took her bag and her cellphone and left.

"Thanks for calling me!I was so worried..."Andrew said while he was taking care of Marylin's nose.
She had also scars cause of miss Agatha's nails.While he was driving her to the cellar,she was pulling her by the hair and her arms.
"I suffer!"Marylin said.She was in his house next to the fireplace.
"You must talk to the police!"Andrew suggested.
"It is not that easy"she answered.
Andrew sighed.Marylin touched his hand.
"Thank you..."she said.They were looking each other for a long time.
"That's what friends are for!"he said.Marylin gave him  a kiss to his cheek.
"So you have told me that something more happens.Well what is that?"
Marylin narrated him her nightmares or visions.
"They are just dreams!"
"No!They must be something more!Something about my family!"she said.
Andrew didn't believe that.
"Like what?Marylin,you have misunderstood.Don't become crazy?"
"Crazy uh..."Marylin said disappointed.She stood up and went out from the house.Andrew followed her.
"Marylin!What happened?"Andrew said.
"You know something,Andrew?If you don't believe me and think that I am crazy,don't help me!"she said and left.The dark was falling.Andrew stayed alone.