SHE IS THE KEY

They were crossing the dark forest.Marylin thought that they would never come back and they would stay trapped forever.
Marylin felt like she was in a prison full of trees and dark paths.
"So.What on earth are you doing here?"she asked.
"Well,that is a good question"Archangel Gabriel answered.The other two angels were moving forward and they seemed so cold and...like their heart was made from rock.
As they were keeping going,Archangel Gabriel stopped amd turned to Marylin.
"We are here for you,Marylin".
Marylin was confused.
"Why?"
Archangel Gabriel started to walk again.
"Because demons are coming after you"he answered.
"I know that.But why?"she said.
Archangel Gabriel looked at her with his white eyes.He was tall,with white and blond hair and wrinkly face.He was wearing a white cloak and his wings were shining to the dark.
"You are the key!"
"The key?"
Archangel took a step ahead her.
"The key for the Gates of Hell.You are the one who can open the Gates and release the demons".
Marylin was shocked!She was the key?Her granfather would open the Gates,but he went back to God!How was Marylin the key?
Archangel Gabriel noticed that she was silent and completely shocked.
Her silence was searching for an answer.
"When Nicolas announced to Satan that he would go back to God,Satan cursed him".
Betrayer!You gonna pay for this!
You think that I will left the Gates locked forever?
No!I will find someone else to open them!And that one will be from your own blood!In fact,you will be obliged to choose who is going to be!That is a CURSE!
"Nicolas was terrified.If he didn't choose one family member,Satan would kill his whole family.And he finally choose..."
The atmosphere became more intense than it was before.
The anguish culminated.
"For start,he was meant to transmit the curse to his daughter,Rose.
But he didn't want that his daughter would be in danger and carry an unbearable burden.So,he transmited the curse to you!"
"Oh my God!"Marylin exclaimed.
Images were buzzing in her mind.All these images were united and formed one.
Poor,girl...If only she knew that I transmited the curse to her.I put her in a great danger.I hope that demons will never find her.
I also gave her to the orphanage because in this way,my grandaughter will never learn the truth and she would live a normal life.Even without a family.
She is the key.
"The last page!That's what my granfather wrote!Oh,I can't believe it!How could he do this to me!"Marylin said and alsmost cried.
"He thought that it was the only way to keep his daughter safe"the one of the two angels said.
"Still,it is not fair!"
"You have got a point"Gabriel admited.
"Oh,my God!"she exclaimed and sat on  a stump.
Archangel Gabriel touched her shoulder.His hand was so cold and Marylin felt like somehow he was giving her courage with his touch.
"What am I going to do?"
"You can choose whether you open the Gates or not.It is in your hands!"
Marylin stood up.
"Really?So if I choose not to open them,I will be redeemed and I will not be chased by demons ever again?And the Gates will remain closed?"
Archangel Gabriel answered to that barrage of questions.
"Kinda.But bear in mind that the demons won't allow that.They will force you".
Marylin shrugged and respired.
"This is it!I am doomed!"she said.
"No.Don't worry.There is a solution.The solution is to find the key and destroy it!"Gabriel informed.
Marylin bounced from char.
"Great!Let's do this!"
"Don't be in a hurry.Your grandpa hided it somewhere so that we never find it!"he informed.
Damn!
"I have to find it.I will start a research".
"Excellent!But bear in mind that demons will not stop till they find you.So I give you an advise.Don't trust anyone,don't say anything to anyone,act like everything is normal and for good and bad things..."
Archangel appeared a knife.
"Take that.If a demon attacks you,kill it with this".
Marylin nodded.
Archangel gave her something more.A necklace.
"Take that.It belonged to your family.Your parents would give it to you when you grew up".
It was a necklace with the infinite.
"Thank you"Marylin answered smiling.
"Let's go home"Archangel Gabriel said.
They put her in secret inside her room.They stayed with her till she fell asleep.When she did,they left.