INSIDE THE HOUSE

The house was vintage.At the sitting room there was a big chandelier and all the sofas were of vintage style.There was no TV,even though it was 1997.
Marylin couldn't find anything useful here about her past.Only one thing.At a little table,there was a photo with a couple holding a newborn baby.
My parents...
Marylin tried to hold her tears.
They seemed beautiful and happy couple.Who could dare to kill them?
Anyway,Marylin put the photo in her bag.
She  decided to go upstairs.There were three bedrooms.The first was probably her parent's bedroom.The second bedroom would be her grandparent's bedroom.But the third room was almost empty.There was a baby bed.The closets had rulers and were blackened.
At the white and rose carpet,there was blood.It must have been there for a long time.
It had been there since the murder.
Marylin couldn't stay any long to her room.So,she went to her parent's bedroom.
There was nothing.It was empty.The drawers were empty,the closets.
So she went to her grandparent's room.Nothing.
I am thirsty.
So she went down to the kitchen.
She drank water.
While she was looking around,she noticed that there was a door at the kitchen,that drove to another room.
Let's see what it is!
She left the glass of water to the kitchen table and opened the door.The only thing that she saw was abandoned brooms,mops and pails.And a large staircase leading to a room.
She climbed the ladder.
There was a partly ruined door that was locked.
Great!
She went down to the kitchen and tried to find something like a key.She looked around.
Nothing.
Till...
She found a black key!She went above again and she unlocked the door.
It was a quite small room.
There was an abandoned fridge with mold.The walls were annealed.There were some old toys on the floor,covered with a sheet.
Marylin's eye turned to some old frames at a bag.
Marylin checked out all the portraits.
The one frame had the portrait of her parents at their wedding.
At the other portrait,it was a family.A young woman between 20 years old with her parents and probably with her brother.There was also a young boy around 17-18 years old.It was her mother,before she got married.Meanwhile,all the portraits were black and white.
Marylin left that portrait down.
The next portrait depicted an elegant and classy man.
It looked like her grandpa!Maybe it was him while he was young.
Something fell from the back of the frame.
It was an old,reddish notebook.
Marylin opened it.
At the first page,it was written the following:

I can't hide the truth anymore.Not after everything that hapened the last night.I wasn't there.My daughter needed me.I didn't help her.She is dead.Her husband too.
I don't care how long it will take to write my story.
The truth will be fatal from whoever he finds it out.

Nicolas