AGAIN IN TROUBLES

Marylin went back to the orphanage.Gabriella was alone in the sitting room,reading a book about Queen Victoria.
Marylin ignored her.But Gabriella was glaring at her.
Marylin found the chance to mock her.
"Don't you say hello?"Marylin asked with irony.
Gabriella stood up and threw the book to the sofa.
"I am still punished cause of you,bloody girl!"Gabriella said angrily.Marylin was still smiling in order to pissed her off more.
"You deserved it!I am tired of you and your friends!"Marylin yelled.
"You are such a brat,Marylin!"
"If I am a brat,you are a spoiled brat!"Marylin said.
Gabriella smiled and put her hands around her waist.
"Don't try,Marylin!Deep inside,you are jealous of me.You will never become like me!They love me here!But you!They hate you!
They can't wait to get over you.And who knows where are you going to end up?Probably at a brothel!"
Marylin gave a punch in Gabriella's face.Blood was spilled from her nostrils.
Gabriella started to yell and cry.
Miss Elizabeth and miss Mary came.On the one hand,miss Mary hugged Gabriella.On the other hand,miss Elizabeth slapped Marylin and pulled her hair.
"Shame on you!"miss Elizabeth said.Marylin was hurting.So she bite miss Elizabeth's arm and run upstairs.
She tried to close the door,but miss Elizabeth went inside.
She slapped Marylin again.
Marylin felt down.Miss Elizabeth was kicking her at the stomach.
Then she pulled her hair again.
"We have been torelating you for years!We have been tired of you!"she said and pushed Marylin and Marylin fell on bed.
Miss Elizabeth went downstairs and together with miss Mary,they were taking care of Gabriella.