I WANT YOU TO BE MINE

"Hey,Marylin!"a voice said.
It was Andrew who was waving her.Marylin smiled to him gently.
"Hi,Andrew!"she said.
Andrew approached her.The truth was that Marylin didn't want to see him,after everything that had happened between him and Amy.
"I haven't seen you for days!What is it?"he asked by laughing and giggling her.
"Stop,Andrew!"she said.She was laughing out loud.And she ran.But Andrew caught her and he was twisting her around.
Finally,he let her breathe.
"Aww,Andrew,you have made me laugh after a long time"she said.And the smile was erased from her face.
"Again in troubles at the orphanage?"
"Yeah...I can't stand it anymore..."she said and sighed.
Andrew was speechless.He didn't know what to do in order to make her feel better.
"Andrew!"a voice called him.
Oh no! Marylin said inside her.
It was Amy who ran in Andrew's arms and kissed him with passion.Marylin's heart was devastated.She would almost cry.
"I have been waiting for you in the classroom"Amy said.
Andrew was caressing her cheeks and he was playing with her hair.
"Really,I didn't know it!"he said and kissed her once more.
Marylin realized why she was jealous on Amy.Because she had a crush on Andrew.
Unfortunately, she was trapped on the friendzone.
Marylin caughed.
They both turned and looked at her.
"Ummm...Amy,go back to class,I have to talk about something with Marylin"he said.Amy looked Marylin in a cold eye.
"Sure"she said and gave him another kiss.
Andrew was watching  her while she was walking away.
"So...are you together?"Marylin asked.
"Officially...Yes!"he said.
"Great!"Marylin said pissed off and she was walking away.
Andrew stopped her.
"What's going on?"he asked.
"You know something,Andrew?Go and have fun with your girlfriend and leave me alone with my problems!"
"What?Wait!I was always there for you!"he complained.
"No,you weren't.I was trying to tell you what I am going through those days.But no!You were hooking up with your stupid girlfriend!"Marylin said.
Andrew didn't speak.On the other hand,Marylin wanted to say more.
"I am mistreated by the girls of the orphanage.The owners are hitting me...Plus"she said and cried.
"Plus what?"Andrew asked.
"I am IN LOVE WITH YOU!"she yelled and left.
Thank god,no one was there to hear them.
Marylin left from the school.

It was night.Marylin went to the beach.She was sitting on the ground crying and throwing pebbles to the sea.
She was heartbroken about everything that had happened with Andrew.Well,their friendship wouldn't be the same.
Falling in love with your best friend was complicated and dangerous.Marylin knew that.
Andrew would never love her.But why would he almost kiss her when she visited her at the orphanage?It was after Marilyn had discovered the truth about her family.
I am tired of thinking!
While she was throwing pebbles,a shadow made her appearance next to her.Marylin stood up,took her knife and was ready to attack to that shadow.
That shadow was Claus who grabbed her hand.
"Be careful with the sharp objects!"he warn her.
Marylin put the knife behind her back.
And she sat down again.
She continued to cry.
But when she realized that Claus was sitting next to her,she wiped away her tears.
"Why are you crying?"he asked and touched her shoulder.Marylin pulled it away.
"Nothing"she said and threw another pebble.
"Tell me..."he demanded.
Marylin sighed.
"Okay...I had an argument with my best friend..."she confessed.
"About what?"
"About not supporting me...He was footling with another girl...And I have made the biggest mistake of my life!I told him that I am in love with him!And it didn't end up well..."
The kind-hearted demon didn't speak.Marylin looked him and he seemed disappointed.
"What?"he asked.
"You know something,Marylin?"he said and he threw also a pebble."You are wasting your time on him!"
He said and stood up.He was about to leave.
Marylin was confused.
She stood up too.
"Umm...Is there something you want to say?"she asked him.
"Yes!Maybe there is someone else that loves you in this stupid world!"he said.
"Claus..."
Claus got close to her.Marylin could watch his black eyes who were lighted by the moonlight.
"I am in love with you.That's why I hadn't arrested you and sent you to Hell!I have fallen for you before you met me!I know that deep inside we are considered as enemies!But I don't care!Maybe I am a demon,but at least I have heart!I want you by my side!I want you to be mine!I will never hurt you!"he said and touched her cheeks.
"I...I don't know..."she said and she withdrew.
She was fending off.
But Claus didn't let her go.
"You won't leave!"
He grabbed her from her waist and kissed her with passion.Marylin tried to resist.
But no.She was compelled by his magic kiss.
He was playing with her hair,he was caressing her cheeks.He was kissing her neck,her cheeks,hee mouth.He wanted her to be his.
They stopped kissing and Marylin was trying  to take a breath.
"I am yours..."she said and kissed him.Deep inside she knew that it was a big mistake.But her heart wanted him.
And somehow,their "fairytale" started.
Once upon a time,a devil and an angel fell in love.
And they would live a forbidden romance.