Male reader X female Yandere Kruel Tepes

You are heading back to your apartment after a hard day of working. On your way back you had this strange feeling that someone is following you. You look around and you didn't see anything so you just shrugged it off and went home. Over the next few days you've been feeling uneasy and more cautious. You still feel like your being watched and you start to wonder if your starting to go crazy. But one night you finally found the reason why you've been so uneasy. You entered your apartment and instantly you felt like you weren't alone. You thought that this is your chance to put an end to your paranoia so you yelled out.

" Who's here?"

Right after you said that the door behind you shut. You quickly turned on the light. When you turned on the light you didn't see anything. You start to look around your apartment. As you were looking around you notice something on the ground. You pick up the object.

" Panties? Why in the world are there panties here?"

Then you notice some more clothes on the ground.

" Black dress, black stockings and a bra. What the hell are all these clothes doing here."

That's when you realized you haven't checked under the covers on the bed. You made your way to your bed. You notice that there is a small bump in the covers.

" ( This is it.)"

You yanked off the covers and what you saw caught you completely off guard.

Kruel: There you are my king.

" (What in the hell, why is there a naked girl in my bed and what does she mean by king?) Who are you and why are you in my room?"

Kruel: I thought you would know who I am but I guess not. My name is Kruel Tepes.

" Wait you mean Kruel Tepes the vampire queen."

Kruel: I guess you do know who I am.

" I knew vampires existed but I didn't know tha-."

Kruel: That I'm still alive well at least as a vampire. 

" But why are you in my room and naked?"

Kruel: Well it's only natural for the queen to show her king everything."

" What are you talking about?"

Kruel gets closer to you.

Kruel: I've been watching you for a while now and I like what I've seen.

" Wait so your the one that s been stalking me."

Kruel: I wouldn't say stalk more like observing. 

" It's basically the same thing. And what did you mean by ( I like what I've seen)?

Kruel: Well I've been looking for centuries for the right person to mate with and be my king and the moment I first saw you I've fell for you. Your strong, handsome, honest, kind and big.

" Wait what do you mean by b-. " 

That's when you realize what she ment by big.

" Oh my god. Does that mean you've been watching m-."

Kruel: Yep and I also know that you are a virgin and that works out perfectly cause I'm a virgin too.

" This is insane. I thought you hate humans so why?"

Kruel: I only hate humans who harm my kind. And I know you haven't done anything like that. 

" Look I'm flattered really but don't you think this is going a little to fast."

Kruel: I know but I want you so bad here look.

She lays on her back and spreads her legs. You turn bright red.

" Close your legs!"

Kruel: See I want you and me to be one.

"  Even tho you were stalking me."

Kruel: Observing.

" Whatever but I wouldn't mind being with you but can't we just take this slow."

Kruel: I'm sorry but I can't wait any longer.

She pulls you to here and kisses you. You wanted to stop but for some reason you could tell that's she loves you even if it's a little excessive. She takes off your clothes and the two of you became one. The next morning you wake up to see Kruel huddled right up against. Her eyes start to open. 

" Morning."

Kruel: Morning.

" I guess this makes it official."

Kruel: Yep and for now on you'll be my husband and my king. And don't worry I won't turn you into a vampire at least not yet.

Side note: 

Who should I do next Asuka Langley ( Neon Genesis Evangelion), Asuna ( Sword Art Online) or Chitoge ( Nisekoi) . Vote on who you want to see next in the comments and I'll see you guys next time.