Male reader X female Yandere Tohka

Your were just a regular student at highschool until you ran into a spirit named Tohka. Tohka is fun and out going spirit who has special powers that you were able to seal before she destroyed the city. But there's one thing about Tohka that makes her extremely dangerous, she is extremely obsessed with you and with her powers it makes her even more dangerous.

Tohka: Come on, get up already.

" Alright, alright I'm up."

Tohka: Hurry up I want to get our date started.

" Ok just let me get dressed first."

Fifteen minutes later.

You and Tohka are walking around town going from store to store and having a good time.

Tohka: Wait a minute I need to use the restroom.

" Ok take your time."

Tohka leaves.

Origami: Greetings (y/n).

" Oh hey Origami."

Origami: I was wondering if you can help me with something.

" Sure, what do you want me t-"

Origami quickly kisses you. You stand there in shock.

Origami: It was better than Tohka r-. Ugh.

Next thing you see is Origami impelled on Tohkas sword.

Origami: (y/n).

Origami reaches out for you but are arm slowly drops and the next thing you know, Origami is dead.

" Why Tohka!"

Tohka: Cause she kept getting in my way.

Tohka points her sword at you.

Tohka: If you ever speak a word of this or ever kiss other girl I will kill you.

And after that you spent the rest of you life with Tohka and being scared that she kill you any second.

Side note:
Vote here for the next character  
http://strawpoll.me/7035864