Creating the Manga

I've already started on looking for illustrators for the manga but I want y'all to come up with names for the characters and the title cause ember when I used our own manga, what I meant by that is that I want the readers to get involved in making it too even if it's background suggestions, characters suggestions, names, settings I want this to involve everyone. Of course I have a few titles in mind but it's up to y'all if I should use them. And here are my suggestions Yandere High and Yandere Island. But if you don't like these titles feel free to suggest some. But now on to the characters. How many characters we need. I intend to have three boys but one is the main protagonist and eight girls but only three or four will be the main yanderes. But each one of them will have names and I want y'all to come up with names for the characters. So comment or message me about character names and title names that y'all would want. And I'll add some surprises when it comes out too. But I still need illustrators for this so if anyone is interested don't hesitate to ask. But at the moment I am working on the story plot then I will collaborate with the designer. But I hope that the manga can been done in a appropriate time. But until the next update or Male reader X female Yandere I'll see y'all next time.