Male reader X female Yandere Rin

You are a outgoing daring guy. You are wearing a blue shirt and shorts. And you and your friends are at school.

Dan: Ok, ok if the next girl that comes in cafeteria has yellow hair you have to ask her out ok (y/n).

" Sure You know I'm up for anything."

The next girl who walks in is Rin.

" crap."

Dan: go on you gotta do it.

" Fine."

You walk over to the table that Rin is sitting at. When you get over there Rin looks up at you. You place your hand above your head. And you cleared your throat.

" Hey Rin, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me.(Here comes the beat down.)

So you thought. Rin stood up immediately and gave you a hug.

Rin: You don't know how long I wanted to hear you say that.

You look over to see your friend dying of laughter.

"(I guess it might not be that bad.")

Time Skip

Len: Hey Dan have you seen Rin and (y/n) I need to talk to Rin.

Dan: What (y/n) is still with her. I said he had to ask her out, not over and over again.

Len: What?

Dan: I told him if the next girl who walked in had yellow hair he had to ask her out.

Len: You idiot.

Len ran out of the building. He ran untill he spotted you and Rin.

Len: Rin get away from him.

Rin: Why?

Len: His friend made him ask you out.

Rin: What! Who?

Len: Dan.

Rin: I'll be back for you.

" Oh crap, wait Dan!"

You run as fast as you can hoping you can get to Dan in time. But you weren't in time. You arrived to the room Dan was in. Everybody in there were dead.

Rin: (y/n) how dare you lie to me.

You look behind and see Rin holding a knife. She slowly walks towards you. You knew you had to do something.

" I didn't lie to you."

She stops.

Rin: What?

" That bet he made with me was the best thing to ever happen to me. I love Rin.

Rin: Do you really mean it.

" I do I love you more than everything."

She drops the knife and runs towards you.

Rin: I love you too, let's be together forever.

You knew if you said no she will kill you, but still after everything she's done you still loved her.

"Sure lets be together forever."

Rin leaned in and gave him a kiss. Even after everything that happened Rin did not get caught. Later on you ended up marrying her. But any girl that she thought was flirting with you she killed. But at least your alive and happy, for now.