Male reader X female Yandere Touka (+ vote)

Your are a 20 year old collage student who is an extremely good fighter and the CCG has been keeping their eyes on you for awhile. They asked you if you could join them but you said and told them that you just want to stay in college and study to be a doctor and live a normal life. But that became impossible when you met a certain girl.

" Man this exam is going to be extremely difficult. I better head home and start studying."

You then felt a light tap on your shoulder. You look around and it was Touka.

" Oh hey Touka what's up?"

Touka: Hey (y/n) I was wondering if I can come over and study with you.

You sit there surprised that she asked you if she can come over and study. Usually Touka always gets perfect scores.

"( I guess Touka is even worried about the exam.) Sure I guess you can come over and study."

Touka: Thank you.

The two of you left school and went to your apartment. 

Touka: Do you live by yourself?

" Yeah I've been living by myself ever since I started college."

Touka: Don't you ever get lonely.

" Yeah but it's not to bad."

Touka: Well if you ever want to hang out or just talk just ask me ok.

" Sure I would like that." 

Touka: Can I ask you a question?

" Sure what is it?

Touka: What do think of Ghouls.

You stop and look up at her.

" Well I can't say that I hate them cause I do know that not all of them are terrible. I know that lots of Ghouls live normal lives and they start families just like us. They just want to be left alone by the CCG and I want them to leave them alone too."

After you were done talking you notice tears running down Touka's face. That when you realized what her question ment.

" Touka are you a Ghoul."

She looks up at you and nods.

Touka: Do you really mean what you say about Ghouls.

" I do."

Touka: Then can you please stay with me and be by my side forever.

You sit there rubbing your head trying to think.

" Yes,  I will be with you and stay by you no matter what."

She smiles and gives you a big hug. Then she whispers something in your ear.

Touka: If you ever abandon me or cheat on me I will pierce your heart and then eat you is that clear.

You nod. You were scared but that didn't change what you thought about Ghouls but you don't want to die so you must be careful around her and also make sure that she doesn't find out that CCG is offering you a job and has been keeping a keen eye on you. But the best you can do is be careful. And hope for the best.

Side note: 

Sorry that I haven't uploading anything lately. I've been busy so I haven't had a lot of time to work on the story's but since I'm back I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things. Also who do you guys want for the next Yandere.

Krul Tepes ( Owari No Seraph) or Origami ( Date a Live)

Here are the candidates for next Yandere so vote in the comments on who you want to see next and I'll see you guys next time.