Male reader X female Yandere Blake Part 1

You are wanted by the White Fang for helping Fanus's escape their acts of terrorism. You are wearing a black shirt and black pants. You work alone by the darkness of night.

You are jumping from branch to branch in a forest trying to spot anything suspicious. As you continue through the forest you spot a black figure walking. You notice that the figure is heading straight for you. Before you can leave you hear something.

Blake: Wait.

You stop and look back at the figure and you notice it's a girl. You jump down to see what the girl wants.

" Is there something you need."

Blake: I've been looking for you for a long time.

" Why have you been looking for me?"

Blake: Cause I really like you for what you've done for my kind.

" So your a Fanus."

Blake: Yes.

She takes off her bow that's hiding her cat ears.

Blake: I want to help you. I want to be by your side every step of the way.

" Before anything what is your name."

Blake: My name is Blake.

" I knew I recognized you. Your part of team RWBY who participated in the recent tournament. What about them won't they miss you."

Blake: No, they tried to stop me going out and looking for you. So they I had to persuade them on letting me go.

" Well I guess you can come then. I know your pretty stealthy so it shouldn't hurt having another person."

Blake: Great.

She runs up to you and gives you a hug. So later on you and Blake helped save hundreds of Fanus from the White Fang but almost every female Fanus who talks to you ended being found dead. You always wondered why that is happening but you just couldn't put your finger on it. But it didn't matter, you were with somebody that cares for you and loves you, but you do hope that your not right about Blake and what she might be.

Side note:
Who should be next Weiss or Yang.

And sorry for not uploading anything for two days I was sick so I couldn't do much but now I'm a lot better so I'm going to try to upload two a day instead of three. So hope you understand and I'll see you next time