Chapter Twelve: The Dirt of This World.

Beth POV

2 WEEKS LATER

I closed my eyes and felt my breath become even. The heat from the torches prickled at my skin, as did the anticipation of my training. The sound of metal on metal filled the silent air, giving me the exact location of a nearby subordinate. I could feel Orochimaru inside my head, willing me to go in for the kill, and this time, I would.

Snapping my eyes open I eyed the surroundings. One hundred, maybe one hundred and fifty, of Orochimaru's prisoners gathered around me, thinking that Orochimaru had given them the perfect teenager to give them their escape. I couldn't help but smile, the naivety of these men astounding even to someone like me.

"Hey sugar, wanna give me a ride?" Yelled one of the men near the front of the crowd. He was a disgusting individual with scars decorating the left half of his face, a blade hanging from his teeth, his skin darkened with dirt. You're the first one I kill.

Orochimaru had ordered me to kill all of the men in the room without any tools at my side. This meant that the familiar feeling of my sword hanging by my hips was gone. A weight that felt strange to be without.

"Please, leave me alone." I said with a small voice. The men were surrounding me, licking their disgusting lips with looks of lust. "Please..." I repeated. Suddenly I felt a hand grip onto my waist, the other sliding over my bottom.

"Not much there." The man mumbled in my ear, his voice wheezy as if he were a frequent smoker. The hand on my waist slid up under my shirt to my chest where the finger flipped up my bra and grabbed onto the contents beneath. "That's what I'm talking about." I wanted to throw up at the thought of him touching me, but I had to play this smart, the training wasn't just about killing these guys with their own weapons but leading them into a false sense of security. I was a weapon, in every sense of the word.

"Please... stop!" I squealed.

"I'll stop, after I'm done with you." Pushing me down onto the ground he pushed his body atop of me. I turned up to face him, making sure my expression read the feeling of utter terror. As he unbuttoned my leather pants and unbuckled his belt, I eyed him up and down, trying to see just what weapon I would go for. Then I saw it. A sword. Jackpot.

"Sorry honey, I don't think it's going to work out between us." I said now with a degree of confidence.

"Huh, that's what you think..." Without another word I grabbed him by the genitals and pulled. No better way to get a guy to scream like a baby. The guy yelped and dropped his guard. Kneeing him in the abdomen I spun my body around so I was on top of his back, one knee resting on his spine, one foot placed on his calf, the heels of my shoes digging into the muscle.

"Thanks for the sword, honey." I called, grabbing the sword in my hands before pushing off his back and launching myself back into the middle of the crowd.

While my 'lover' was in a foetal position on the floor I turned to look around at the other men surrounding me, their faces changed from those of superiority to those of shock and confusion. As they all reached for their weaponry which included swords, knives, hammers, and other metal gear, I simply took a moment to feel the weight of my newly acquired sword. It was heavier then I was used to, its point longer and more jaggered then my own sword. It was still a one handed sword like I was trained to use, but it was a rather odd shape. Where my own sword was slightly curved like a Katana, this was straight like a Jikdo sword. Not as precise as my own sword, and less swift when performing attacks. As Katana's slice through air giving maximum speed and precision, Jikdo's required a different method of attack. An easy adjustment, just had to test it out.