18 | Catfight!

The group walked to a dock on the shore. "Here we are!" Kylie Koopa laughed, walking to a boat tied up to the pier.

The boat was old and rickety, although it looked to be on the bigger side of the boat . . . well . . . things. "We're going on that?!" Piantette snorted. She smirked and walked up to the boat. "It's ancient, so it's prone to leaks..."

Rosalina piped up. "Prone to what?" she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Uhh . . . leaks of . . . friendship!" Piantette out her hands under her chin in a theatrical pose. "And love! Plus kindness, and a little sprinkle of care on top!"

Mario nodded. He put his arms between the two. "I'm glad to see you girls getting along for once," he laughed. He walked on board, then turned around. "Kylie," he asked. "Where are we going, exactly?"

Kylie blushed. "Oops! I forgot to explain our destination! I'm always forgetting things lately, you know. But it's not like I'm getting old---my hair isn't white, and---"

"We get it!" Luigi yelled, cuffing her mouth. Mario laughed. Funny, he thought, people were usually doing that to Luigi!

"We are going off to Treasure Island!" Kylie Koopa jumped. "Treasure Island houses the cannon which transports things to the central planet...Planet Bowser."

"That's it?" Snowden asked, as if waiting for more. "It's that simple?"

"Well, yes." Kylie straightened her hair. "Oh, yeah. My best friend lives on that island. Funny because he's a fish but for some reason he can breathe perfectly on land!" she started laughing.

Nobody else laughed.

"Stingy crowd," Mario admitted. He walked on board the ship.

Luigi followed behind him, with Rosalina carrying a tired Toad. Sprix and Starlow flew behind them, and Kylie Koopa proudly walked on board as the captain of the ship. Piantette was last, with whatever devilish plan she was thinking.

--🌎--

The boat took off for Treasure Island, with none other than Kylie Koopa at its helm. They sailed for hours and hours and hours. That night, Rosalina walked around the ship in a nightgown.

She sat down in a storage room. She sighed. It really was a lot to soak in, everything happening lately. Bowser. The Princess. Even her and Mario.

Just then, the door to the room opened and someone walked in. Rosalina stood up. "Hello?" she called out. "Mario?"

Then she heard a voice. It was soft, light female voice yet it stood firm. Rosalina shuddered. Whoever this was, she didn't want to mess with them.

"Yes, baby, it's me, Mario!" the voice called. "I'm here for you and only you! Just don't tell Princess Peach were in loooooooooveeeeee!!"

"You're not Mario," Rosalina stood tall, "And we're NOT in love, you weirdo. Who are you, anyway? Show yourself. Don't be a coward."

Piantette stepped out of the shadows.

Rosalina placed her palm on her forehead. "Of course it's you..." she rolled her eyes. "What do you have against me, anyway?"

She wasn't prepared for what happened next. Out of nowhere, Piantette lunged at Rosalina, sending them both knocked back at the shelves.

"HELP!" Rosalina screamed. But the door was shut tight. No one could hear her. No one except Piantette. "What are you doing???" she yelled.