Where's My Mate? 1

Start from the beginning

"MAX!"

"WHAT??!"

"What do you want for lunch?"

"PIZZA BITCH!!"

"How did I already know that?"

"Because I'm awesome like that." Ethan chuckled and went to go get our lunches. I sighed. He was such a great friend. No wonder I had a crush on him. Ooops. Well it looks like the cats outta the bag. I know so cliche. I'm crushing on my best friend. I'm sorry guys. I'll try not to be so cliche next time. I don't make any promises though. But Ethan is just so HOT. he's buff too, being a werewolf and all. I can do all the fantasizing that I want but Ethan was definitely straight as a pole. Sadly.

Ethan came back with the pizzas and we dug in. I almost moaned when the cheese hit my tongue but I managed to hold it in. I nearly inhaled my pizza and was done before Ethan was even halfway finished. He didn't even looked surprised that I was already done. Hm.. well I guess I did that a lot. Oh well. It was just so damn good! Once he was done we threw away our trash and headed to our last three classes of the day.

**2 periods later**

School is so boringg. This class is so boring. We even have assigned seats. Dumb I know. I sit a row and a seat behind Ethan. I decide to write him a note.

"Dear Loser,

I am just so greatly honored to call you my best friend...... Wanna come over and play COD?

IT'S FRIDAY BITCH!! :)

Sincerely,

Maximus"

I crumpled up the paper and threw it at the back of Ethan's head. Him being werewolf and all, he caught it right before it would have hit his head. Darn. He read it and i heard him snort. He then got up and threw my note in the trash. WHAT?!?! HE WASN'T EVEN GOING TO REPLY?!?! Ugh. Now I'm going to have to wait till the end of class to hear his answer. The jerk.

...............20 seconds..........

........................................

..........21 seconds.........

Ughhh, this just wasn't working! To pass the time I decided to draw. I got my sketch pad out and started to draw Ethan from the angle I was sitting at. Finally I heard the teacher say something about homework.

After the teacher handed out the homework, the bell rang and everyone practically ran out of the classroom.

I walked up to Ethan and said, "You coming or what?"

"Hmmmm.... I don't knoww I do have a lot of homework to do and maybe spend some time with my moth-"

"Oh yes Max I would love to come over," I said deeply, imitating his voice. "Great! Let's go!" I said dragging him to my car where Maya was waiting for us.

"What took you so long!?"

I pointed at Ethan, "Blame him."

I went around to the driver's side and got in. After a very intense fight Ethan got in the front and Maya huffed and got into the back. I snickered. Maya shot me a look and I quickly turned it into a cough.

Once we got home I went straight to the kitchen.

"I am absolutely STARVING! What is there to eat?!" I started to look through the fridge.

"Oooh! pickles!! Yumm!" I took the whole jar of pickles and a fork and headed to the lounge room where I knew Maya and Ethan would be. They both looked up when I entered. Maya wrinkled her nose at my choice of a snack and Ethan just shook his head and turned back to the tv.

"What?" I asked my mouth full of the deliciousness of pickles. Mmmm...

"That's just gross Max." Maya said.

"What is? PICKLES??!?! YOU THINK PICKLES ARE GROSS?!?!"

"Well yeahh..."

"ETHAN! MAYA CALLED PICKLES GROSS!!"

"Yes I know. I heard."

"That's all you gotta say?? 'Yes I know. I heard.'???"

"Yes." Ethan said turning back to the tv. I grumbled to myself and got situated on the couch. After five minutes of me getting situated Ethan sighed and turned to me. I gave him my innocent 'what?' look.

"Are you done yet?"

"Nope." I said popping the "p". He sighed and turned back to the tv.

"You know... You sigh a lot Ethan." He looked at me. I grinned at him. He sighed again. I raised my eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes at me and turned back to the tv.

"That's just creepy!"

"What is?" I asked Maya.

"You guys! You just like have a conversation with just your facial expressions. I bet you know what each other's faces were saying too."

"Of course. he said first 'Really Max.' and I replied 'You know you love me' and he said 'whatever' and I said 'Ethan! You know you do! Come on say it!' Then he said 'No' and turned back to the tv." Maya looked at Ethan.

"Pretty much." He said agreeing with me. I grinned. and stuck my tongue out at Maya. She growled at me and pounced on me. I laughed and easily pushed her off of me and right on top of Ethan. The looks on both of their faces were priceless! They looked so shocked I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Their looks of shock soon morphed into glares.

"Oh shit." I muttered running out of the room. I ran to the back door and ran outside towards the forest stripping as I went. I shifted into my wolf. I waited at the edge of the forest for Maya and Ethan to shift. I watched as Ethan turned into a pure white, brighter than even snow, wolf and Maya turned into a dark brown wolf. They stared at me. I was a black wolf. The only black wolf of the pack. I was so black that in the sun my black coat almost looked blue.

Ethan and Maya growled at me. I yelped and ran. The special thing about me being the only black wolf was that I was the fastest one in the pack, I was also the smallest. Most of my other pack mates said that when I ran it was like a black streak passed them.

Many of the pack mates joked that I was the child prodigy. Legend says that the first black wolf of the Ellobo Pack would bring a new understanding to the pack and "widen its horizons". Giggle giggle.

Ethan, Maya and I played around for a bit and then we headed back in. We were so tired Ethan decided to sleep over. We barely had the energy for both of us to take a shower and fall into bed exhausted. 

-----------------------

Soooooo? what do you think soo farrrr?? is it goodddd? baddd? boringgg?!? 

I know much didnt happen this chapter but dont worry itll get better. and maybee ill put a chapter in Ethan's POV. OoOoOoh. 

So  I'm not sure what my uploading scheduele will be. I'll try to at least upload once a week but i wont make any promises. Sorry. school is just so busy :)

Its my first story here guys so if it sucks im sorry :(

comment and voteeeee??? <3

Last edited 4/19/2020