Chapter 16

1 year later
Harper

King was leading the twins around the house, it was their birthday. Me and the guys are making a home-made water park. King has the duty of stalling them.

Kingston

Me and Reece and Skylar were playing tag. Reece was it and me and Skylar were running while he came after us. I was faster than all of them, so I never got it. "You it!" Reece said.

"Ok, I give y'all 10 seconds! Go! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! I'm coming!" Then I ran as fast as I could and tagged Reece.

"It's not fair!" He yelled and started pouting.

"That fair." Skylar said, I call her Sky or sometimes Ava.

"No, Sky!" Reece said and pushed down Sky. She started crying and grampa came. Grampa picked up Sky and took her to his room. Liam was in there so now we have to stay in Uncle Liam's room. Uncle Liam cheered Skylar up and Reece got put in time out.

"Harry, you loser!" Liam yelled.

"Uncal Lee, me knee hurt!" Sky told Liam. "Reece did it!"

"Nuh-uh!" He yelled getting from the corner. Uncle Liam got up and got Reece. He wiggled and squirmed to get out. "Get off loser!" Reece yelled.

"I'm not a loser." Liam said.

"Ok, get off!" Reece screamed. He started biting Liam and he threw himself on the ground and started crying. "Mummy! Daddy! Gampa, Louis!" He yelled. Me and Sky looked at him while he kicked and screamed. Daddy came in.

"Niall watch your kids, I'm gonna help." Uncle Liam said.

Harper

Liam came out and Niall stayed over with the kids something must've went wrong. "What happened?" I asked filling up and tying water balloons.

"Reece flipped out!" Liam said. Of course he is! That boy! I thought. Harry was getting the water guns filled with water and I filled the pool with soap. So far there's a soap pool, water balloons, water gun tag, and the candy and food Tiki Hut. We aren't even halfway finished!

"Start the bucket of doom!" I told Liam. Dad was was getting the sprinklers for Water Lasers. If the water touches you, you start all over again. Liam was wrapping the hose around the diving board and hooked it up. He attached a bucket to the diving board. So now the bucket tipped over and poured out when it was full.

"What now?" Liam asked

"Get food and candy for the Tiki Hut." I answered. I stood beside the pool, someone was going to have to swim to make bubbles. I had already dumped ten bottles of 'Kidz Tear Free Bubble Bath' in it. Then I got pushed in I submerged and swam back up. It was Dad. I started swimming laps to mix the soap. Then big blue bubbles popped up. Dad grabbed my arms and pulled me up. The pool was full of bubbles.

One more thing the Hawaiian Punch bar, any type of Hawaiian Punch you can name. Now Liam went to get food and candy so I called him.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey Harper." Liam said.

"Can you get every kind of Hawaiian Punch and the cake. Make sure it says, 'Happy First Birthday Reece and Skylar!' It should be pool themed. Oh yeah for first, make it one then 'st' at the end. Thanks Liam!" I said and hung up.

Liam came back twenty minutes later. I set up the the bar. Then we went inside and changed into swimwear. Then we got Reece, Skylar, and King.

"Come on guys! Let's go!" I said. We went to their room and changed into bathing suits. Then I put a life jacket on them. And I led them out and they were excited and ran to different sections.