Chapter 5

I stayed in my room until Dad left. Which was a while, he was arguing with Niall about how he can't date me. Mainly because he adopted me today. Actually the last thing Dad said to me was, "I'll rip this damn door off!" Then stormed away. I finally thought the coast was clear and snuck into Louis' room. I opened Kevin's door and went back to my room.

"Hey Kev–" I heard Louis said then realized that was bad. "Kevin! What are you doing down here!"

"Harper Ava Styles!" Harry yelled as he stomped up the stairs. I saw a queen sized bed with purple and pink zig zags on the blankets, same pattern on the pillows and sheets. I went in the bed that must be mine and fake slept. Harry boomed through the door. "You don't know how much fu–" he yelled before he realized I was 'sleep'. Then I turned and looked at him.

"Dad?" I said confused. I made sure it looked like I had bed head, my curly brown hair was matted to one side. I squinted my eyes at him looking like I still was half asleep.

"Sorry, go back to sleep." Dad soothed. "Kevin got loose and I thought it was you." He started laughing.

I acted still confused, "huh?"

"Nothing go back to sleep." Dad said. I looked out the window and it was dark. I had trouble really sleeping. I got out my room. I was in some comfy clothes I bought. A bright orange, polka dotted tee shirt, sweats, and some bunny slippers. I went in Niall's room.

"Harper?" He asked. I went to the bear and cuddled up to it and went to sleep.

When I woke up I was in Niall's bed. The bear was with me and I was above the covers. I yawned and stretched and went out to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got in and someone came in whistling. I put my head out, "Dad!" I yelled. "Get out!"

"Sorry," He said and walked out. I rushed, so no other person could walk in on me. I walked out the bathroom with just a towel on and speed walked to my room. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Dad what are we doing today?" I asked Dad, he was cooking some breakfast.

"I don't know, maybe meet some fans, the usual." He answered.

"Ok," I said. Then Niall and Louis came down. They were trying to figure out how Kevin got out yesterday. And a song went through my head. Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.