Chapter 3

"Me?" Was the first thing that came into my mind. Why would Niall Horan like me. "You like me?!" I yelled.

He skidded to a stop. "Yeah!" He said. "Will you go out with me?" He said lowering his voice.

"Where?" I asked.

"An arcade!" He yelled.

"How old are you? Three!" I joked.

"No." He said seriously. "I'm four." I laughed really hard making Kevin come back. Then I screamed again and ran into the first room's closet. It was a walk-in closet and I went all the way in the back. Niall came in, and opened the closet door. He walked in the darkness closer to me. "Harper?" He said. And I ran over to him. I embraced him and held tightly and didn't let go. He kissed me gently.

"Kevin! Don't invade their privacy!" Louis said trying to get Kevin out the closet. I ran out that closet. Niall ran and put me on his back. I held on tightly. I put my head in his hair. Blocking out everything. When I looked up Niall was following the guys trying to get Kevin. "KEVIN!!! Get back here!" Louis screamed and then jumped up and grabbed Kevin. "I got him!" Louis yelled in victory. I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, Kevin says hi. He's very excited." Louis told me. "I must lock him in his room." I smiled as he held Kevin like he was a baby. "Sh, Kevin." He calmed him down while he went up the stairs.

Then Kevin came back down. "No Kevin! You are being bad!" Louis yelled. Harry and Liam went to help get Kevin. Niall ran after them, I put my face back in his hair. It got colder and a chill went up my spine. I looked up and we were outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The arcade." He said.