Chapter 18

Kingston

I sat on a stool, Sky and Reece were on the other side of the table. Mummy and Daddy were beside them lighting the one candle. On one side it said 'Happy Birthday Skylar' and on the other side it said 'Happy Birthday Reece'. It was a Wonder Pets cake, their favorite show.

"Ok, come on let's sing." Mummy said. Reece and Sky stood up on their stools and smiled.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Skylar and Reece! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang. Mummy cut the cake and we all got a piece. We ate our cake then went to the Hawaiian Punch bar. I got the red kind while Sky and Reece got the green kind. Uncle Louis got all of them so it was brown. Uncle Liam got the blue kind. Daddy had the blue kind mixed with green and mummy had the red mixed with yellow. Daddy poured some of his in mine and it turned into a weird purple color. I drank it and it was pretty good.

I ran to the Slip and Slide. I ran across it lost my balance and fell. I pick up the tarp and slid it so it went to the pool. I backed up and ran and jumped on my stomach. I slid down and fell face first into the pool. Then Reece and Sky ran to me. They slipped on the Slip and Slide and fell in. Daddy ran and slid on his back into the pool. Then Uncle Liam and Uncle Louis ran and fell on each other into the pool. We played in there for a long time.

Then Mummy got Sky and Daddy got Reece. Grampa got me and followed behind Mummy and Daddy. Louis and Liam followed behind. We all changed into pajamas or comfy clothes. Then I climbed into the top bunk and Grampa tucked me in and kissed my head. Reece got on the bottom bunk and Sky got on her 'princess bed'. Mummy and Daddy kissed all of us on the head and went to the door turning off the light.

"Goodnight King, Sky, and Reece. I love you." Mummy said.

"Night." I said.

"Ni-night." Sky and Reece said. Then we watched Wonder Pets. Reece fell asleep first, I heard light snoring from beneath me. Then Sky fell asleep, with heavy, even breaths. Then I turned off the TV and went to sleep.