Chapter 6

Three months later

Harry adopted me three months ago, I've got a full closet of clothes and room full of things I put in there, including a flat screen. I got the mail from the mailbox, one letter for me. It read:

Dear Harper Ava Styles,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Watch your back,
Cause I'm coming to get you!

You will not be safe as long as I'm here,
I will make you hide in fear.
Shut windows and lock doors,
Cause I will put you on the floor.
Blood will ooze from yourself,
I will do it all by myself!

Watch out Harper Ava! I'M COMING!

"D-Dad! Niall Louis! Liam!" I screamed crying. "The note! I'm gonna die!" Dad and Louis laughed. "I'm not lying!" I sobbed.

"April Fools!" Dad and Louis yelled. I ran up to my room crying hysterically. I slammed my door and locked it. I laid on my bed. They knocked on my door all day. Across from me, my calendar showed, April 1st covered in red circles, that I put yesterday.

Niall

"I knew you shouldn't of done this!" I yelled in their faces. "Now look what you've done!" I stormed up the stairs. I knocked loudly on Harper's door.

"Go away." She whimpered. I slammed against it trying to break it down.

"Harper! It's me!" I yelled. She opened the door, her face was red and blotchy. Dried tears were still on her face. She had wet spots on her clothes and a tissue in her hand. I hugged her really tight and went in her room, and put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door.

Harry

I walked up the stairs. 'Do Not Disturb' was on the door. Oh I'm gonna kill Niall. "Niall!" As if Louis' TV was mocking me, on Adventure Time it said, 'Don't do tier fifteen!' So I banged on her door, "Don't do tier fifteen!" But it was no use.

20 minutes later
Niall

Harper was smiling now, I took her downstairs. Then to a pet store, the dogs loved her. Even a couple cats were beside the dogs just so they could see her. She had a black kitten with blue eyes in one hand, and a Yorkie in her other. "Hi babies!" Then she got on her knees and got lots of licks. "Hi! Hewwo! You guys are adorable!" She squealed. "Arf arf! Meow meow!" She got up and walked to the manager. "Can I get a job?" She asked.

"Sure fill this out." The manager said.

Harper

Name: Harper Ava Styles Age: 20 Best time to work: Anytime Any previous jobs: No Any allergy's that are caused by pets? None
Turn in to Manager when done!

I turned the form in and the manager handed me a uniform and said, "You start tomorrow, bye!" I left and I had Niall's hand in mine as we walked home. I went in Niall's room to sleep. I got in his bed and waited for him to join. When he got in I was already dozing off. He kissed my hair before I went to sleep.