Please Read!!!!!

Ok.

I just looked at the last few chapters, and decided that there's nothing really important going on anymore.

I only have one other idea, and I think that would probably take away from the story's main conflict.

What I'm trying to say is, the story is nearly complete.

So...expect it to be over soon.

Also, I want to say I'm sorry. About not updating frequently, for the boring chapters, and for potentially ruining 'She's Our Maggot.'

If you didn't like this story, and like 'She's Our Maggot,' then disguard all of the events that happened in this book.

If you did happen to like this story, don't worry. There's plenty other story's coming.

After I finish this book, I'll start working on another story.

I promise.

If you are curious of what I'm going to begin working on after this story is completed, keep reading.

So, @TheOtherMeIsGone commented on 'She's Are Maggot' in one of the chapters about how Jim Root always seems like the bad guy and everyone thinks he doesn't like kids.

That gave me an idea for some reason.

Now, I am gonna start working on a Jim Root fanfic.

It'll be similar to this one. But not completely.

But it will be about a girl who has never met her biological father. But when her biological mother unexpectedly abandons her, her father (Jim Root) gains full custody of her. And then a bunch of other stuff I won't bore you with right now.

So, essentially the only thing that is similar is the mother abandonment part.

So...yeah. That's all really.

Thank you to the people who has read the story and has continued reading, voting/commenting for it.

It really means a lot.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!🐐