Long Time, No See

*Corey's POV*

It was her.

My beautiful daughter that I haven't seen in almost a month

God, why did I go and mess things up for her when everything was fine? How could I have been so selfish to take her happiness away?

She relied on me.

And do you know what I did? I made her lose faith in me.

And then I noticed Craig. Trying to get Raven out of there as soon as possible.

I saw what went down.

The whole thing consisted of a waitress, (a bratty one at the least) Craig, who was signing the broad's poster, and then Raven, who just stood there as the waitress threw insults her way.

I wanted to go up there, tell the chick off, help Raven.

But I couldn't.

Because she most likely doesn't wanna look at the face of someone who let her go when she needed help. Or a father, even a friend maybe.

But I just turned away from her without realizing the pain I had inflicted on her.

I was exhausted.

I haven't been able to think straight knowing that she now wants Craig as her father.

I looked back up at my daughter, to see that she was looking at me too.

I didn't do anything, and neither did she.

I noticed Craig trying to get her to move, but she wouldn't.

What was she doing?

Why wasn't she leaving?

She obviously doesn't want anything to do with me.

So why is she just staring at me?

"Raven c'mon." Craig muttered under his breath. And for a split second, Craig made eye contact with me.

I've only talked to him once since him and Raven left. When I last talked to him, it felt like the walls were seaping with thick tension. And I wasn't even talking to him in person.

God, I'm such an idiot.

I looked into Raven's eyes, searching for any type of emotion that would show what she felt about me.

But her face was unreadable.

I wanted to run over there and hug her an apologise and beg for another chance even though I've gotten at least four already.

But I didn't budge.

I saw Raven glance my way one more time, before she turned away and walked out with Craig.

And once I saw the car zoom away, I realized that I let my daughter go again.