Confusion

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to quickly grab some breakfast.

Chris and I were going to the studio today. He wanted to plan out the song for me since Corey showed no interest in it.

What was with Corey anyway?

He'd been acting like this for two weeks now.

When I was in the kitchen, I noticed Corey sitting at the center island. His eyes were glued to his phone again.

I sighed to myself as I quickly grabbed two muffens for Chris and I to eat on the way to the studio.

I was just about to walk downstairs, but I felt a firm grip on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Corey asked from behind me.

I turned to him. "I'm just going to the studio with Chris."

Corey nodded. "Have fun." He said awkwardly before walking away.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs where I met Chris already in his jacket.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded as I grabbed my coat and followed him outside.

Once we were in the car, I decided to bring up Corey.

"Corey was acting super weird just now." I said.

"Did he say anything to you?" Chris asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. He grabbed my shoulder and asked me where I was going. I just told him I'm going to the studio with you and he awkwardly told me to have fun. And then he just walked away."

Chris raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Didn't we tell him yesterday that we were gonna go to the studio?"

I nodded. "Yeah. He acted as though we never told him."

Chris nodded. "Don't worry, you're not the only one who's being ignored."

When we got to the studio, Chris got everything set up and sat down once he was finished.

"So, what do wanna call it?" He asked.

I thought for a moment.

"If Rain Is What You Want."