5.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I don't really have an excuse other than being lazy and having exams. So anyway here is what you've all been waiting for...

Bella's POV

I was so angry and it was getting hard to control myself, grabbing Edward's soft beautiful hand I once again turned towards my father and his wife. A tear snuck out the side of my eye, but I was quick to wipe it away. "You hurt me father, leaving me and my mother the way you did. Then abandoning me with the Denalis after mum killed herself." This caused an outbreak between the Cullen clan, they were all shouting and expecting answers from Carlisle. I could tell tha he would be reluctant to tell them the story, so I told everyone to sit down and be silent so I could explain why I was here. "I wanted to see you, to make everything between us alright again. I hate knowing that you don't know me or even care enough to want to, so I just came to.." tears started to uncontrollably fall out of my eyes and Edward was quick to release my hand to wipe them and hold me close, one by one all of Edward's family, and my family I guess came over and started to tell me about themselves and how they would accept me. All that was left was the acceptance from the leaders of the clan, my father and Esme. "...I missed you.." started my father miserably. But before he could continue Esme had dragged him outside, probably for a talk about how I couldn't stay. "I'm sorry, I've never seen Esme act like that" Alice started apologetically, but I was quick to stop her and let them all know that I understood and that I hadn't expected to be able to stay. Before I knew what was happening Edward had picked me up and was growling possessively, "I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO ANYWHERE, YOU ARE STAYING HERE WITH ME, WHERE YOU BELONG, WITH FAMILY". Upon hearing the outburst, Carlisle and Esme ran back in, Esme looked angry and my father more upset than anything. "She is staying" started Edward with a threatening look towards is adoptive mother. I nodded along with the rest of the younger generation, my father turned and look at Esme's shaking head before turning and allowing me to stay. Causing Esme to explode and run at me, I didn't want to scare anyone but at the same time I wasn't about to let the hag take me down, so with a deep breath I blew out causing Esme to stop in her tracks and fly out of the window along with the strong gust of wind emitted from my lungs. It was a neat trick I had picked up in 1874, along with a few others. It was one of my least dangerous defending powers. Everyone turned to me in shock, surprised to see such a powerful skill come out of someone so small, well they haven't seen the least of it.