Part 3

Bella's POV

I knocked on the door. I recognised it, it was the same one they had before I left all those years ago.

The place stank of vampires and I knew right away that if a fight was to take place that I would be outnumbered right away. This made me tense and really quite hesitant to do this at all. What would I even say to him?

The door opened revealing a small girl with spikes pixie hair pointing in all directions. "Hey, I'm Alice." She smiled at me but seemed unsure of whether to let me in. I knew right away it was because she had not seen me in their future at all - an aspect of my gift.

Immediately a male vampire was standing protectively in front of Alice the pixie girl, he was staring at me guardedly, judging as to whether I was a threat to his little mate.

Spotting Esme through a gap in their bodies I let out a small growl. It was loud enough for her to hear with her vampire hearing and she soon turned towards me completely shocked. Well, they did probably think I had died all those years ago. If her face could go any whiter it would have done.

"Carlisle!" She screeched, as though her alerting him of my presence would make me disappear and solve all of her problems.

Then there he was, my father. "Hello dad," I whispered towards him.

All of a sudden a rush of vampires surrounded me. There was the male from earlier, I noticed now that he was covered head to toe in vampire bites - cool. There was also the pixie girl, Alice. Next, there was a girl who looked like she was straight off of the runway, she was stunning and would most definitely have been just as pretty without the added beauty which was gained with becoming a vampire. She was next to a muscular boy with brown hair and a friendly face.

I turned to his side and gasped. The next man was gorgeous. He was incredibly tall and well built and he had hair I was just dying to run my hands through, I just wanted to reach up and place my lips upon his before taking him up to my old bedroom and having my way with him.

He moaned, almost as if he was listening to my thoughts. I immediately put up my shield slightly embarrassed at my most intimate thoughts being revealed to the one I most wanted to hide it from.

Running over to him I introduced myself. "Hi my name is Bella Cullen, what's yours?"

I heard a gasp go through the room after I had revealed my last name. This was of course followed by two groans from Carlisle and Esme as they knew they now had to explain themselves for keeping me a secret from the others.

"Carlisle? Esme? What is she talking about?" Asked the scarred boy, breaking the uncomfortable silence which was covering the room.

"This," growled Esme in disgust, "this is Carlisle's daughter."

Another gasp erupted around the room. They were all stunned at this unexpected news for the older couple.

The room turned and looked at them in disbelieve. How could they have kept this from them for all of this time?