6.

Esme walked back in through the front door and immediately bowed down in submission, feeling my anger and strength, knowing she had no chance of winning any battles. "I'm staying." I said strongly, I could feel Edward beaming down at me and all of the other smiles from the other family members, which surprisingly included my father. I guess he must have missed me at least a little bit. 

Shuffling  forward Esme held her arms out, as if to embrace me. I reluctantly returned her awkward hug before releasing speedily and turning back to Edward. "Lets go my love" so I held his hand tightly and we left through the front door together, "Edward, where are you taking me?" I whispered in delight at the thought of getting to know him and having some alone time together. "I'm taking you to my favourite place" I stared at him in adoration. I don't understand how I can have feelings this strong after so little time, I feel as if I've known him my whole life. "I haven't taken anyone there before, let alone a girl" I tune back into him carrying on about this mystery. 

We turned a corner and I gazed upon a beautiful scene, deer were drinking from a little steam and the floor was layered in small beautiful white flowers. Scents erupted in my nose, "they're called white wolf flowers, beautiful aren't they?" Edward questioned after reading my mind. I nodded slowly, still in a daze that this wonderful man, my mate, could be this amazing to enjoy something like this. He's just like me. Edward subtly smiled, I nicely walked his chest for still reading my thoughts and we both let out tiny chuckles before sitting down upon the crisp snow white plants. 

We spent hours there lying, joking around, talking about our lives. I explained the whole story of Esme and I, Edwards eyes darkened at the sound of her trying to kick me out. "I will sort this out, I promise Bella, I will make everything ok for you". 

SORRY FOR THE STILL SHORT CHAPTERS, ILL TRY AND SORT IT OUT SOON.

BUT AT THE MOMENT, IF YOURE ENJOYING THE BOOK READ "The Bad Boy's Soft Spot" A NEW BOOK IVE STARTED, AND THE CHAPTERS ARE MUCH LONGER!x