Part 4

Bella's POV

"Hello Esme" I stated calmly towards my angry stepmother before I turned to my father once again.

"Long time no see daddy dearest" I smirked in amusement as he and Esme gulped in unison.

Turning, I ignored their over reactions to my statement and stated moving towards the handsome vampire. Kissing his cheek briefly, before turning to have one last quick glance at my father and his wife. I grabbed his hand and we made for the stairs clambering up them two at a time. I dragged him down the long, white corridor towards the old bedroom I used to stay in during my time in the house all those years ago.

Opening the thick soundproof door it revealed that my room was now covered in war memorabilia, piles of clothes which littered the cream carpeted floor, and makeup on all the shelves which once held my most priced possessions.

I growled silently before turning abruptly to my shocked mate, "who's living in my bedroom?"

He smiled down at me from his impressive height and grabbed onto my hand immediately and effective calming me down.

"Alice and Jasper" he murmured into the smooth crevice of my neck.

"Edward" he whispered, "what?" I asked dumbfounded. Who the hell was 'Edward'? He chuckled reading my thoughts.

Immediately I thought of us naked together and instant he removed himself from my mind, his eyes darkening in lust, thus making me let out a small chuckle.

"It's my name. My name is Edward." He responded once he had gained control of his emotions.

After making sure that my mind block was up I stopped and let myself think. Properly think. For the first time in... well ever. I finally understood why my father left me and ... mum...

Letting a tear dribble down the side of my cheek, I finally let the emotions engulf me totally.

I recalled how she had passed at such a young age for out kind. How much I had hated my father because of this, because he made the one person who loved me truly disappear. Forever.

I could never forgive Esme for what she did. In general she was just a bad and jealous step-mother.

I truly felt bad for all of the people downstairs who actually had to live with her all of these years.

I could never forgive Esme, but maybe I could try and rebuild the relationship I once had with my father.

With this thought hanging around in my head I held Edward's hand tightly and slowly and seductively danced myself down the curving stairs. Edward's hands tightened and moved towards my waist protectively and possessively. Sexy.

With the thought of forgiving my father for all of his misdeeds, I glanced down at him. Finally meeting him straight in the eye.

But his hard and stubborn glare I received in return caused all rational thoughts to flow straight from my head and instead replaced with the bad memories of being left behind.

Edward's POV

I could tell straight away that my beautiful Bella was having a full blown debate in her small brunette head.

I could feel the power which she radiated. She was probably the strongest vampire I had ever come across in all of my years. No one had ever forcefully removed me from their mind before. That itself told me of her impressive and matured skills.

I let myself stare at her beautiful body. It looked as if it had been made in heaven.

Her long brunette hair cascaded around her shoulders and looked vibrant and full of life. Her skin seemed almost like a porcelain doll. Perfection.

And the way she looked at me. God. She would have me following her anywhere. Even if I had to leave this place. I would do anything for this wonderful woman. She has me wrapped around her little finger, even after knowing her for such a short period.

I wonder what the rest of our lives would be like.