TripleBaka-Watcher

Start from the beginning

--

UnovaShipping

Involves: Cheren, Hilbert, Bianca, Hilda

Reaction: Well everyone in Unova, put your hands up.

AYO.

What?

Yeah. They are all buddies. Well...at least for three. Again, it depends in your game.

Hey. At least Hilbert and Hilda can still be partners at the Battle Subway. That's something.

--

ValleyShipping

Involves: Ash's Charizard and Charla

Reaction: Oh this.

Back when Ash and gang first reached the Charicific Valley, Ash's Charizard calmed its ego down because all those other Charizard were bigger and stronger. One of the bigger and stronger Charizard is Charla, who belongs to Liza (not the gym leader).

Charizard trained at the Charicific Valley in order to be as big and strong as those others.

When Charizard was called upon for the ultimate battle against Gary,

--

VanillaCoffeeShipping

Involves: Ash, Barry, Serena

Reaction: Gosh darn another coffee related triangle ship.

Serena hasn't even met Barry.

GAH.

Random Question: What kind of coffee do you like? (If you drink coffee?

--

VanivilleShipping

Involves: Trevor and Serena

Reaction: I even had to double check this, and yes, this is Vanivilleshipping.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I only played through the sixth gen games once. But as far as I know, Trevor is from Lumiose City. I mean...his house is there.

So why are they called Vanivilleshipping?

In the gameverse, they are rivals and friends. They're like a squad together with Tierno, Shauna and Calem. In the anime, they are also friends, but I feel like they're not as close compared to in the games. Also, Trevor isn't really Serena's rival.

--

VengeanceShipping

Involves: Paul, Dawn, Zoey

Reaction: GOSH TRIANGLES

Vengeance for what?

But yeah. Dawn and Zoey are rivals and friends. Zoey does not like Paul.

STUFF.

--

VeronaShipping

Involves: Nando and Solidad

Reaction: They both have beautiful hair.

How does the name relate to them? I don't know. If you know, feel free to comment.

I honestly think this is an okay ship. They're both kindhearted. They're both coordinators. They might cross each other's paths one day. And I bet when they do, they will get along great.

--

VineShipping

Involves: Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Bulbasaur

Reaction: Well...I think they kinda liked each other at some point?

I'm sure they got along well.

HOWEVER, this ship is kinda on the rocks now because May's Bulbasaur is now a Venusaur. Also, it is unsure if they still see each other. I doubt it.

So...yeah.

--

VisMaVieShipping

Involves: Dawn and Princess Salvia

Reaction: To the people who know how to speak French, please help me out here. What does the ship name mean?

But yeah. Dawn and Princess Salvia. They look like each other.

They are friends. Dawn got a Togekiss from her. Fun times.

--

VisorShipping

Involves: Nate and Rosa

Reaction: Oh. This.

They both wear visors. Yay. Fun.

Now. They may be the protagonists of Black 2 and White 2, but I think they only see each other in the Battle Subway.

I'm only focusing on the games here, okay.

--

WatcherShipping

Involves: Tracey and his Marill

Reaction: Again. They are partners and best friends.

They love each other as Pokémon and trainer.

Together they watch. Together they help. Together they ship (not really).

--

Which ship mentioned in this part is your favorite?

Only one more part to go...