Its time!!

Clarke's POV

When Bellamy came back I was so glad that he wasn't mad. But then I saw her Cara I think I saw her before. When I was walking she saved me from being shot by a arrow. And then she ran off before I could thank her. I never told anyone because all they care about is that a grounder shot at me. So I left it alone but there she was again wanting me to spend a whole day with her. I can't believe it.
"Clarke you OK?" Bell asked. I must of started to drift off. I nodded my head.
"Yea I'm fine. Don't worry!" We walked out the drop ship and it's been busy since Bellamy left. I had took over and I felt a little more connected to them more then ever. And everyone looked out for each other the grounders was a big help. But I kinda miss it just being us and the grounders doing whatever they do. But telling them to leave is wrong since they helped so much.
"Clarke can I talk to you for a minute?" It was Lincoln.
"Ummm... Sure come on." I wanted to spend time with bell but duty calls.
"OK it's almost time for you to have the baby. And I thought that maybe we should start to prepare the drop ship for the baby. But it's some things I need from another village. I need some people to come with me." He's right.
"Okay go but just be careful OK. Is the village far?" I had to ask I could pop at any time.
"No just about a day. Maybe two if we don't leave now." I nodded my head. He left to get the people and pack. I walked around to all the people and made sure that they were alright and gave my help when it was needed. The camp grew because we worked together. I think about when we first got here. We needed all the help we could get and we needed to learn the land. And now here we are working hard and becoming the land. I walked to my tent and sat down today was very eventful. And I need some rest. People will understand. I laid down and closed my eyes to rest.
"No you will not! Get up right now!" I felt the bed move like someone was jumping on it. I groaned.
"WHAT!" I yelled at who ever it was. I took the cover off my head and saw Bellamy. I glared at him.
"Oh somebody's cranky." I really wanted to go to sleep but it don't seem like it's going to happen.
"Well I'm trying to sleep but you come to interrupt me. What do you want bell?" He smiled.
"To play." He ripped the blanket off and started to tickle me. I started laughing trying to get him to stop next thing I know we are play wrestling. I'm yelling for him to stop but I really don't want him to stop. And I know he knows that. We were having a good time until I felt something. I think its my water. It broke!
"OMG!" Bellamy looked scared.
"What?" My eyes widened.
"My water just broke." He eyes widened as he helps me up and out of the tent. We headed in the direction of the cabin but I stopped him.
"No to the drop ship." He nodded his head as we walk and he yelled to everyone.
"CLARKE'S HAVING THE BABY!" Everyone stopped and started rushing around getting me to the drop ship and setting it up for me. I sat on the table and got a pain. A hurt like hell but soon the pain went away. Contraction. I sat there scared, I was really going g to have a baby and it was happening now. I didn't know how this would work out. But with the help of the grounders it should go smoothly. Another wave of pain hit me this one stronger than the last. It was like a thousand rocks falling on me. And Bellamy was right by my side and I was glad. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him.
"OK Clarke I think its time to push. But I'm going to just check in case OK." I nodded my head and Bellamy stuck his fingers in. I waited to hear the news.
"OK Clarke on my signal push.
1...2...3 push!" I started to push and it hurt so much. "OK keep pushing O, Raven hold her hands!" They grabbed them and I was squeezing and pushing. In no time the pain was gone and a beautiful baby came out
____________________________________
Done! You will find out the gender in the next chapter. This gives you two days to vote for what you want. Voting ends after the next episode of the 100 goes off then the story will be posted a hour later. See ya!😘😘😘