Answer

Edited!
Bellamy's POV

"Your right. But it's worth the risk. Besides if I die tell our people that I died saving them." She was trying to be funny. And I didn't find it hilarious. I looked at her with a straight face. She made up her mind and so did I. "Then I'm going with you!" I can't just let her go into enemy territory with my child with false hope.
"You can't only Clarke." I stood furiously.
"That's convenient! I can't come to help out. You guys could use a extra set of hands right? Plus I'm the co-leader. I boasted.
"She is the leader and your healer only her can come. Commanders orders." I looked at Clarke now knowing she wouldn't go through with it. She smart of to know it's a trap. I looked at her.
"Bell I'll be back soon I promise." I was shocked. And pissed. She is really leaving. She is putting our unborn child's safety in danger.
"YOU'RE NOT GOING!" I fired at her.
"Why not!" She asked. I glared at her.
"You have a baby this disease could be deadly and harm the baby. Do you have any idea what your doing?" I asked her.
"I'm doing what's right for the baby. We need to do this. I'll be back healthy as can be. I promise I will." She kissed my cheek and went the other way. I grabbed Lincoln's arm.
"Protect her with your life. If anything happens to her-. Don't let anything happen to her. Or my kid or I swear I'll rage war on you." He nodded his head. I was so scared for her. And the baby. I have this feeling in my gut like she's walking into a trap.
"I got it. Don't worry I'll protect her with my life. I swear." Then he began to walk the other way why I walked back to camp. I can't believe she would go with him. I can't believe I let. But in my defense it's taking every atom and my body to stop myself from stopping and going get her. She has hope as for me. Not so much. What if its a trap? What if they kill her? I'm almost to the camp when I heard someone yell that I'm back and to open the gate. I walk in and O walks up to me.
"Where's Clarke?" I looked down. I could lie and say she'll be at the bunker for a while but if someone wanted to go see her they'll know she's not there. How was I supposed to tell them that Clarke went with a grounder back to grounder camp full with grounders. I guess say it how it is. I gathered them all up. They a staring at me. So I finally speak.
"She is with Lincoln. There is a outbreak at grounder headquarters. And there healers are sick so they need Clarke. And I know what your thinking. It was her decision to go. I begged and pleaded for her not to leave. And that's only because their leader if she heals the village then we can peace against out peoples." Everyone stop and looked at me. I know how they feel letting Clarke go to a strange place with strange people. I don't like the thought anymore than them. Clarke said its the right thing to do. But I still have that feeling in my chest.
"I know I feel the same way about this situation." Everyone looked at each other I heard someone yell.
"What if its a trap?" Everyone was agreeing and nodding their heads.
"She doesn't matter. She said if she doesn't make it to let y'all know that she died for you." I dismissed them. I grabbed Octavia's arm.
"Octavia how much do you trust Lincoln?" She looked as if she was still mad at me. Three words. KEEP. HER. SAFE.
"I trust him a lot. Don't worry he'll protect Clarke I swear." I nodded and went to my tent. I need to blow off so steam. I hope it doesn't take to much time. I want Clarke here with me but she's off with a grounder.
_____________________________
OK I'm done this chapter. So next chapter is when Clarke's in the camp and she meets someone. And learns more about the grounders. Tell me what you think about the story so far. I really worked hard on it and tell me what you would like to see in the story to. I'm all ears or eyes since I'm reading not listening. And maybe I'll put your name in the story.😍😘