Clexa(EXPLICT!)

Previously on Bellarke Pregnancy.

We were battling for dominance. And she won and that's when I gave up and went to her neck and peppered kisses there.
___________________________
~Next part contains sexual activity~
(Read at your own risk. If you do not like sec scene skip till you see bolded letters! This part is a major lesbo sex scene. You have been warned!)

Clarke's POV

Lexa was threw me on the bed. Lexa was rubbing against me. She smiled at me shyly and looked around, as if to excuse herself because of the tight space. I felt the warmth of her body, the silky skin of her arms, and pulled her even closer against myself.
I felt her breasts, as they were pressing against mine, and caressed her sides. I became incredibly horny and she seemed to feel the same, because she suddenly squatted slowly and slid down my torso.

I closed my eyes. She started undressing me. When I was finally naked. Lexa opened my labia and let her tongue slide between them. She took incredibly long with everything, as if she wanted to savour every little part of my pussy.

Lexa inserted a finger into my pussy and began fucking. I gasped for air and spread my legs a little wider to give her more room.

I felt Lexa's fingers slide into my twat and wished she'd do me something harder, but she was as deliberate, gentle and careful at fucking as she was at everything else.

Lexa seemed to notice me getting increasingly more wet and she licked eagerly the juice from my cunt.

This made her more courageous and so she inserted two fingers into my wet mutt and pushed her thumb hard on my clit. Her fingers crooked inside me and rubbed my slit while she massaged my button. I was besides myself. The little uptight cunt really went down on my pussy.

I reached for Lexa's hand and pulled it out while I grabbed her hair and pressed her face into my clit. I came. Usually my slit was dripping more or less when I had an orgasm, and I could leave quite a puddle, but this time it just shot out of me. I was surprised and had not experienced anything like it. It felt like I had to pee and could no longer hold it back, and finally I hit Lexa with pressure straight in her face. My ass clamped, and the fingers pulled back out of it while Lexa got showered in cunt jizz.

She struggled back up and looked at me surprised. Her makeup was running and her glasses were all soaked. I pulled her against me and kissed her passionately, pressing her hot, slender body against mine and licked my slime off her lips.

She opened her blouse and I could see a sweet red push-up bra. I reached inside it and pulled out her small breasts. They were somewhat soft, and when I let them go I noticed she had saggy tits. I loved that. They were very natural and suited her well. Lexa obviously wasn't all that happy about them, but when she found me sucking them passionately, she became more relaxed. "Sit down," I whispered as I helped her out of her pants

A red panty covered her pelvis and I gently pushed her legs apart. "Show me your pussy," I ordered. She ran a finger across the panty reluctantly, then pushed it slightly down. One hand began rummaging around in it and she closed her eyes. Her body is as beautiful as her. I grabbed her boobs and tweaked her nipples. She took her hands and rubbed all over my body. Her hands caressing every inch and I'm sure my moans were heard. Her head went lower and stuck her tongue out. She licked and poked my pussy and I couldn't help but moan. My hands grabbed her hair and then she entered her fingers. One, two three, four. Four fingers inside of me! I was screaming by now. I was almost at my release when she stopped. I was confused until I felt her put her clit to my clit. It felt so amazing as she rubbed them together. She started to moan my name while I was trying to make her grind faster and harder.
"Ugh! Harder! Faster! Please it feels so good." She did as I screamed and went faster. This time I was determine to cum. I flipped her over and grinded on her while she came. She squirted everywhere and I liked it. After she came I moved up to her face and let her like me till I cum. I didn't last long. But it winded up being the best sex I ever had.
___________________________
Stop skipping! You can read now!😃
~~~~~~~~ two weeks later ~~~~~~

I been on my feet all day helping the sick. I told Lexa about my being pregnant and it being my co leaders child. She was upset but she understood and in terms said that I do not have to be prisoners as long as I come back for more nights like the first. Of course I agreed because I had fun. People are getting better and I have more help with healing them. Some returned home and most stayed to help with the others. I was fine with that more hands. We found that the water supply was poisoned by rotting plants. They needed fresh water and this plant they have to eat. It smells horrible but it works.
"Clarke! Commander wants you." I nodded my head and walked to the tower and took the elevator. If the grounders didn't tell me about the elevator I feel I would die walking up the stairs every day to her bedroom. And throne room. It's not like I just come up here to have sex. Ok this is awkward. I enter the throne room. She was sitting there on the throne and she smiled at me. That smile said it all. Now I know what she wants and I go and eat her out. Once I'm finished we make out as she licks my face of her juices. My baby bump was a little noticeable now. Its weird five months ago I wouldn't have been thinking about being pregnant or being Down on earth but here I am.
____________________________________
Two stories in one night I'm on a roll woohoo! OK next chapter Clarke goes home and something happens. Hmmm what can it be? Find out on the next chapter of.
Bellarke Pregnancy!!!!!😍😘