Pickles

"Hey, Jack?" Mark said, making Jack look up from his phone.

"What?" Jack asked politely, though he would have rather been left alone to read his septiplier fan fiction.

"Do you want a pickle?" Mark asked, pulling out a jar of kosher dill pickles.

"Are you serious?...of course I want a pickle!" Jack sarcastically announced.

"Oh, silly me." Mark whispered, under his breath, rolling his eyes. Mark reached his hand in and grabbed the biggest one I could find. He suddenly got an idea. He stretched his arm out to Jack.

"Eat it." Jack blushed.

"From your hand?" Mark nodded.
Jack leaned over the table, taking the pickle in his mouth. He bit off the top of his pickle, eating it. Jack soon stuck his tounge out and shoved it into the pickle, mashing the insides. Mark, getting hard from this, tried to keep from moaning.

Jack, knew what he was doing, so he continued. He used his tounge to dig out the inside of the pickle and bring it into his mouth.

Mark was fully hard and red face from the nonstop teasing. Before Mark knew what hit him, the pickle was gone. Jack had ate what ever was left of it.

"Fucking tease." Mark said, upset it was over.

Oh boy. Okay so I only made this because this is how I eat pickles.

FML.

Anyway I drew some crappy art on my phone so I am now gonna make your eyes bleed, ready?
.
.
.

Anyway I drew some crappy art on my phone so I am now gonna make your eyes bleed, ready?

AHHHHHHHHH! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! MAKE IT STOP!.

I don't know...