Savior (part one)

~Mark pov~
I sat on the couch, cuddling with my boyfriend, Aaron but everyone called him Yami. He snuggled into my chest, I usually thought it was cute when he did that, but I don't feel it anymore. It didn't feel genuine anymore, I didn't understand why. That's when he got a call.

"Oh, babe, I gotta take this." He said, not tearing his eyes away from the flashing screen. He stood off the couch, out of my grasp, and went up stairs. I didn't ask questions, I didn't believe I had a reason to. I sat there for a couple of minutes but he hadn't came back, I decided to go check on him. I went up the stairs and peaked into our bedroom. I was about to say his name but he was in the middle of a conversation, it would be rude to interrupt. I was about to leave but I heard Yami say something...

"Of course Mark doesn't know..." He paused for a second, then continued.

"I know... I know..." Then he said something that broke my heart.

"I don't love Mark, I love you, Eric...Yeah, I can't wait either, bye babe." Then he hung up. Mark went down stairs and sat on the couch before Yami even came out of the room. When he came down stairs he sat down on the couch by Mark. He tried to hug him but Mark pulled away.

"Mark? What's wrong?"

"When?" Mark started to feel tears burn the back of his eyes, he let them create rivers down his cheeks.

"Mark? Are you-"

"When were you going to tell me, Aaron?" I only used his real name for really important things.

"When were you going to tell me you didn't love me?" He was speechless.

"It's not what you think!"

"How long?"

"Wha-"

"How long have you been cheating on me? Who the fuck is Erin?!"

"No one! I swear! I-"

"Get out." Aaron dropped his hands to his sides.

"But, I love y-"

"No you don't, and I realize now I don't love you either, not anymore."
Aaron started crying and ran out, slamming the door behind him. I needed to talk to someone, and I knew just who to call. I picked up my phone, wnt to my contacts, and tapped the call button. They picked up instantly.

"Hi, Mark!"

"Hey, Sèan..."

Well, it sucks but its something! I don't actually like the first oneshot I wrote, but I'll get better I promise.
Septiplier is so cute, though so I really wanted to make a one-shot book since I am not very good with continuous stories. I only have one of those. Anyway, since its one in the morning when u am finishing this, have a beautiful night!

~Crybaby😘~