Color blind

"What is it like?" I asked my boyfriend, Mark.

"What is what like?" He responded. I turned and looked at the flowers that danced upon the fields.

"Colors." I always wondered what they were like, I hated being color blind. And by color blind, I didn't mean the normal colorblind. I meant a completely colorless world. Just 50 shades of grey. (Yup, I went there.) I completely differed from Mark, he could see ultraviolet light. Colors no one else could see.

"There are a whole variety of color, which one should I start with?"

"Emotional colors." I remember him telling me that some colors can be expressed for emotions.

"Okay, let start with blue. Blue is the color of sadness. It is usually expressed as the color of sorrow, that is why people use the metaphor 'feeling blue' when they are sad."

"Okay, what about...Green?"

"Green is usually associated with disgust, but some, like your hair, can be represented for nature."

"Yellow?"

"Happiness or joy."

"Purple?"

"Fear."

"Well, what about red?"

"Like green, red can represent two things. It can be the cold of anger or..." He turned me toward him and came very close to my ear and said,

"Passion.." He then kissed me. This was our first kiss! I kissed back of course and let my eyes flutter close. I opened them and what I saw shocked me. I started crying. Marks face twisted into concern and remorse.

"I'm sorry, did I do something!" He rubbed my shoulders soothingly.

"I-i.. Mark..."

"Yes, love?"

"I see color." Colors bursted into my world. Blacks, grays, and whites no longer existing.
He looked surprised and his eyes went wide.

"W-what?"

"I see color!" I said much more enthusiastically. He picked me up and spun me. We started laughing.

I thought the world with color would be the best thing ever, but is was only a close second.

Because nothing could compare to being with Mark.

>///<

So cute! I talk about to much, I want to know about you!

Fact about me:

I sleep with no pants on, but I can only do it on the weekends. (And my hair us unmanageable!) I'm sorry I'm running out if interesting things. Not like the others were interesting.

Septiplier One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें