she ruined everything

I hate her. I love you. Why can't you be with me? I was going to tell you i loved you, but you had news, too. You said you had gotten a girlfriend. Her name was Signe. You said you loved her.

It still hurts, Jack. You wanted her, you got her. Is that not enough? Why can't I just be happy for you? I don't know. I remember crying that night. No, I cried all night. I didn't sleep, so I had bags under my eyes. You asked why I looked so tired. All I said was I couldn't sleep.

That is both true and not. Well, it is true. I just omitted the part about it being over you. But the truth is,

I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you. You want her, you need her.

And I'll never be her.

Good bye, Jack.

Love,
Mark

I sat down the note crying. And hugged marks cold, lifeless body.

"Mark! No, please, no!" I screamed.
"Mark, please, I need you! I always needed you!" I cried into his blood soaked shirt.

"Mark...mark...MAARRRRKKKK!"

~one month later~

I didn't want to go, but Signe said it was for the best. We curved on the dirt road and hopped out. I wanted into the cemetery.

Mark Edward Fishbach
Died from a fatal shot to his temple

I feel to my knees and started crying. Signe bent down and rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"Thank you."

"We should go."

"Okay."

On the way back I could only think about one thing.

I loved you, too, Mark.

So, hello (from the other side)

I try not to make these super long.

Fact about me:

I just found I baby bird today. April 14, 2016!