Lady Mark

I loved wearing dresses. I loved earrings and necklaces. I loved high heels that sparkled. As a kid I wore make up to school and I still do. There is just one problem.

I am a man.

Yeah, I am a guy, and I don't plan on sex changing either. I am a drag queen. They call me 'Leva Mark'.

(If you don't get the name its like
Leave a mark.😉... I'll let myself out...)

I was currently on drag right now. I didn't put a wig on my freshly dyed red hair because it went with my dress, anyway. The dress was tight at the top and poofy at the bottom. I had on blood red lip stick and red laced gloves. My high heels were a brighter red to go with the lace. Leva Mark was in action. Everyone thought I was a girl, I didn't dare tell them the truth. Oh sorry, did I not mention I was at a masquerade ball? My red glittery mask shone brightly in the dim lights. Some men had asked me to dance, but I turned them down. That was until one man with green hair came up to me.

"Hi!" He said loudly, though no one seemed to notice but me.

"Hello." He looked around for a second.

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah." He held out his hand for me to take. My put my hand in his and felt some sort of spark, but I ignored it.

"My name is Sean." He said as he kissed my hand. This made me blush, not too mention he was really hot.

"Leva Mark, nice to meet you." I decided I wouldn't tell him I was a guy, not yet.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked.

"Yes! I-i mean, sure, why not." I said, trying to sound smooth, but failed. He pulled me onto the dance floor and we started dancing to what ever came on. Soon enough, Jealous Of The Rain by Labyrinth started playing.

"Oooh! I love this song!" Sean said.

"Me too!" We giggled like highschool girls who's crush called them cute.

~time skip to after dance cuz I is lazy like that~

We stood in that weird thing they have a castles where it was like a window that you could go out, and it was like a patio? I don't fucking know! I looked up at the stars, the wind blowing gently through my clothes and hair. All of a sudden I hear,

"You're beautiful." Sean said.
I snapped my head to meet his gaze.

"W-what?" He asked.

"D-did you, did you just call me beautiful?"

"Oh, damn, did I say that out loud?" He turned around he hit himself on the head with his fist. Then, he turned back around to face me.

"I'm sorry, i-" I stopped him.

"Don't apologize, that is the nicest thing I have ever been called." I said, not lying of course.

"Seriously, how? You are like all-around perfect!"

"No, i'm really not."

"Yes you are, add I will prove it!"

"Then do it!"

"Fine."

He smashed his lips into mine. I was taken aback, but started to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't want this to end, I enjoyed every moment of his tounge roaming my mouth. The sparks I had felt earlier were nothing compared to these fireworks. But we had to pull away for air.

"Stupid breathing..." He said quietly.

"Sean, I think there is something you should know."

"What?" He looked concerned. He didn't let go of my waist, but I dropped my arms, but clung to his shoulders.

"You might hate me for this, but I haven't been completely honest with you."

"I am gay."

"Um, then why are you with me right now?"

"Because Sean, I am a guy." His face went blank, his hands dropped from my waist. I let go of his arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you because I thought you would hate me."

"That's disgusting." Tears tugged at the back of my eyes.

"W-what?" He embraced me in a hug.

"I think its disgusting that you could think I wouldn't like you because you're a guy!" I was shocked.

"No one has ever accepted me like this before. I am not sure what to do."

"Hug my back." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

"Do you still think that I am 'beautiful' and 'perfect?'" I asked.

"No." I could feel the tears again.

"I think you are gorgeous and flawless." He said. "By the way, what's your real name?"

"Mark. Mark Fischbach."

"Beautiful." He said. I don't think I had ever been happier then I was right now.

You know that baby bird I was talking about yesterday? My cat killed her.

R.I.P.

Navi

2016-2016

Died of being bitten by a cat.

"Though I know we only spent a day and a half together, I feel like I have known you my whole life.

Good bye, sweet navi.