Flower Crowns

(Mark POV)

"Come on, I want to show you something!" I said to jack as I grabbed his hand. He looked at me with curiosity overlapping his ocean blue eyes.

"Where are we going, Markimoo?"

"Somewhere special. Now, stop asking questions." I lead him to the park.

"The park? We come here all the time!"

"This is not where we're going." I led him through the park and into the forest like area behind it. I let go of his hand after I pulled him on to a trail. The lost of contact made him wince, so it took it again and he smiled.

"This is peaceful." He said. We went off the trail and through the forest some more, until I led him into a flower field. He gasped and squeezed my hand.

"You like it?"

"No."

"Wha-" I was knocked down by him hugging me.

"I love it!" This put a smile on my face. He leaned up and I pressed my lips to his soft pink ones. I licked his bottom lip and he obligingly opened his moth a little. I slipped my tounge in. He sucked on my tounge and I moaned slightly. Him being the tease he is pulled away. He walked into the middle of the filed and start picking red and green flowers. I watched as he twined the red flowers into a crown. He did the sane with the green ones. There were now three flower crowns. One fully red, one fully green, and one mixture. He put the red one on my head. Doing the same with the green one, placing it on his.

"Jack, these are beautiful, but what about that one?" I pointed toward the red , green mixed flower crown.

"I'm gonna leave it here. So, when people come by they know that red and green belong together." This thought made me smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me.

"I love you, Jack. Very much."

"I love you , too, Mark. Even more."

"I don't think that's possible."

"Neither do I. That's how I know I do."

Sorry, writers blocks a bitch. I want to get one everyday, and I will starting today.

~Crybaby~