Actually, i love you

Omg, my food sticks going down doesn't it? I feel so bad but, I am going to get one out everyday. I have like five things written but none finished 😠😣. Not only that but something important just happened so a story I was working on has to change! But here, have a long chapter!

Mark. I was in love with him. It was that typical nerd falls in love with a jock thing. But this isn't a movie, and I have no chance with him. He wasn't even gay, as far as I was concerned! But, still, i loved him. He was so kind, thoughtful, too. He was perfect, inside and out. The problem was, I wasn't. He probably hates me. These were my thoughts all day, everyday. When would they stop? They wouldn't. And that's where we start. Another day of hell-eh school, I mean.

"Sean! Get your ass up!" My sister, Molly, came barging into my room.

"No."

"Yes! Your going to school , so get up!"

"I don't wanna..." She ripped the covers off me, chanting up over and over again. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

~lazy ass time time skip~

I finally arrived at school. I was early, so everyone that was here sat on the benches with their friends or the grass with their friends. I say that because I have no friends. I walked along the grayish fence till I came to the corner. I sat down and looked around. Then I saw him. Mark fischbach. I couldn't help bit stare, but I tore my eyes away. Then when I looked back I noticed he was staring at me, he looked away very quick. A blush spread across my face. Why was he looking at me? Could he... No, he doesn't. The doors opened and the students went in. I went in last, of course. So, I knew I had to get to class quick. I darted toward English, my first class, who cares about my locker anyway? Not me.

I should have pages more attention to where I was going because I slammed my face right in to something, a...chest? Definitely male . I looked up, expecting to get pushed away, but what I saw was a blushing Mark. I started blushing too, do I move? Do I stay? I don't know! We just stared at each other like this.

"Jack? C-can you uh... You know..."

"...Oh! Sorry!" I said moving back quickly. I was about to walk away when he started talking.

"Uh, jack, can we talk after school?" I was blushing like crazy. Why would he, out of all people, want to talk to me?
"Y-yeah, sure!" He smiled his golden smile.

"Great! Meet me by the fence!" He bounced away. I skipped away, wondering what he wanted to tell me.

~another lazy ass time skip~

I stared at the clock, five more minutes.

"Hurry up, clock..." I whispered. Four more minutes. Three more minutes. Two more minutes. One more minutes. Thirty seconds...ring! I started to feel nervous and excited. I collected my stuff and ran out of the class room toward the fence. I looked around and saw a head full of blood red hair. I walked toward Mark. He turned around and smiled at me. I blushed the third time today, all having to do with him.

"Hi Mark, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Y-yes, I um...well, you see I...uh..." He scratched the back of his neck. He looked down then back at me. We were basucly just sitting there staring at each other again. The silence was not wanted nor unwanted. It felt like forever until he finally spoke again.

"Jack, I love you."

" W-wha...Really?"

"Yes, I understand if you want to hit me or never talk to me again." He closed his eyes, he must of suspected I would hit him, but instead I cupped his face and pressed my lips to his.
He was surprised at first but kissed back. We pulled away for air.

"I thought you wouldn't like me back."

"I love you, actually." I said and he smiled that beautiful smile.

"I love you, too, Jack." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up against him. He kissed me again and we both smiled into it. This felt like one if those fairy tales I was talking about, but even more magical. I thought there was no such thing as true loves kiss, or the perfect moment for it. I thought there was no such things as fairy tale endings, but I was right about that...

Because this is only the beginning...

Again, so sorry. But I shall do one everyday and does anyone have a requests? I will do them. I am not the most creative person. Anyway thank you for reading there are a whole lot more to come!

~Crybaby~