#Panic! at the Disco

~Jack's POV~

Scrolling through tweeter, looking for new dares. That was how I was spending my day. Some were good, but none were really jumped out to me. Until one tweet popped up,

@Neko_jack_slays

#septicdare I dare you to talk to Mark using only #Panic! at the Disco song lyrics for as long as possible.

"Definitely a challenge, let's do it!" I shouted, but that wasn't unusual. This had caught Mark's attention, anyway.

"Do what?" Mark said, peeking his red covered head in the doorway of our room. For this challenge I was going to have to think fast.

"Roam the city in a shopping cart.~"

"Wait, what?" He looked utterly confused.

"Roam the city in a shopping cart.~" I repeated as if it was the most normal sentence I had ever said, and I wouldn't be surprise if it was. I say a lota shit.

"Okay, well. I'm just gonna go."
I smiled as he exited the room. This was gonna be a fun day.

~smol time skip for my smol bean~

I could hear mark calling me from the kitchen, followed by tapping on the kitchen table. Tap. Tap. Mark was setting plates on the table.

"Jack! Lunch is ready!" He said. The soles of my shoes pounded on the stairs as I ran to the kitchen. Mark always made the best lunch! He handed me my plate amd i was in awe at how beautiful he had made it it. The steak was not grease nor dry, it was perfect and the vegtables that went with it were soft but not yo soft. I opened my mouth to say thank you, but remembered the challenge. I pondered what to say. We don't normally eat in the kitchen, so I had an idea of what to say.

"Catch me up, I'm getting out of here.~"

"Whoa, get back here." I stopped to turn around and walked back toward Mark. A giant grin crept on my face because I knew what he wanted. He smirked.

"Where is it?" I stood on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his. I put my arms around his neck. But I held one arm straight as not to get food everywhere. I don't know why I didn't just sit it down. He put his hands on my waist and let them travel down lower... And lower. They reached my bottom and he squeezed it. I pulled away.

"Don't threaten me with a good time.~" I said, giving him a seductive smirk. His face painted red and I released myself from his arms.

~Time skip cause I can~

Mark had been taking a nap for over an hour, so I wanted to wake him up. Now, if you know me, I can't wake up anyone normally. No, scratch that, I can't do anything normally. So, for that reason, I shall wake him up with a lyric that I find perfect for this scenario.

I crept toward the couch quietly as not to wake him, ruining the 'surprise'
I had in store for him. I sprang up and landed on his lap yelling at the top of my lungs,

"Don't sleep through the end of the world!~" He jumped, wide awake now.

"Jack! What the fuck!? What did you do that!?"

"Fear of falling apart.~"

~Panic at the time skip (kill me)~

Though Mark was always seemed fully rested, he usually stayed up pretty late. He had carried me to bed because I was to tired, and lazy, to get off the couch and walk to bed. Like a normal person. He laid me down on the bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. He walked toward the door but I wrapped my arms around his waist, not wanting him to go.

"Don't leave me to sleep all alone.~" He seemed to get the message and sighed. He crawled under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest. I soon heard slight snoring and looked up to see Mark fast asleep. I soon fell asleep listening to his beautiful, slow heart beating.

~ Time skip to morning even though i don't have a witty way to say it~

I was walking past the bathroom, when I noticed Mark had left the door open. He was in the shower, unfortunately he had the curtain closed. I screamed,

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door!"

"No, I don't have anything you haven't already seen!" Mark said. I blushed, knowing it was true. I walked into the living room and plopped down on our creamed colored couch. About five minutes later Mark walked in. His wet hair tricked down his bare chest. He was in only his black Hanes boxers I bit my lip and looked back at the TV screen, my face getting water by the minute.

"Hey, Jack?" I looked at him trying not yo look anywhere but his face. Which I was miserably failing at. I could help my eyes traveling down from his soft pink lips to his sculpted jawline. Then to his hairless chest lowing to his slightly muscular torso.

"Do you like what you see?" I blushed once again, thinking of what to say. Of course I did! But I couldn't just say that I did! It will seem Luke I am giving into the tease. I was running out of song lyrics. Fuck it. I decided to break character.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked still not giving in to Mark's tease. I wasn't that easy, but what he said next made me forget all about what I had just told my self.

"Cause its nine in the afternoon, and your eyes are the size of the moon~" This really shocked me. I had no idea he knew Panic! At The Disco, let alone their song lyrics.

"Did you just-"

"Play you at your own game? Yes, yes I did." And with that, he walked away leaving me in shock. I only had one problem.

It was nine in the morning.

Hello there! Yeah! You with the face! Your beautiful!

Also, I was thinking of making a septiplier book, but I am not sure. What do you think?

Also also, if you can name all the P!ATD songs I used, I will love you! Have a nice day!

Also also also, I really tried my hardest this time, so I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry I haven't been uploading, I was trying to think of ideas. Anyone?