Epilogue

Agent 16: Epilogue

Recap: Clover just gave birth.

______________________________

Clover's POV:

*TWO YEARS LATER*

"Jonathon & Abigail Tomlinson! Get your butts over here NOW!" I yell out to my two year old, twin children. They slowly walk in slowly, looking guilty as ever. "What the hell is this?" I ask them as I point at the wall full of crayon. They bow their heads down in shame making me sigh. "You guys know better. Don't do it again, okay?" I say making them nod their heads. "Good. Now go play." I say as they run out of the room. I sigh as I sit down on the couch. Having kids is a lot of hard work. At least I don't have to breast feed them anymore...

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear Louis yell. I jump up off the couch & run to the front door. I attack him in a huge hug with my legs around his waist & my face in his neck. He chuckles at me but hugs me back. I pull back a little & give him a peck on the lips.

"I'm going to miss you." I say as I dig my face in his neck again.

"It's only for a few months. Then I have half a year off. I promise I will come home as often as I can." He mumbles back into my hair.

"You better." I say making him chuckle. He gives me a kiss on my forehead & sets me down.

"How are the kids?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"They drew all over the walls! Although the picture was cute, it is no excuse!" I say sternly making him chuckle. He walks past me to the living room & looks at the picture that the twins drew.

"Awwww." He coos looking at it. It was a family picture. It was pretty damn adorable. "Where are they now?" He asks.

"The playroom probably." I say making him nod & goes after them. I'm about to follow when my phone rings. I look at the screen & see my boss' name. "Hello?" I say.

"Hello Clover. We're gunna need you again." She says sternly.

"I told you. I'm taking a break for awhile." I say as I walk into the kitchen to get food.

"We will pay you double." She says making me freeze. "Interested?" She asks & I can tell she knows that I'm in.

"When do I start?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So that's the intro to Agent Mommy :) Byeee <3

--Paige <3 xx