Chapter 1

Agent 16: Chapter 1

Clover's POV:

I was watching the door behind a dumpster when I felt someone coming from behind & they come right behind me as I smack them where it hurts. He doubled over in pain & I silently laughed till I saw who it was.

"Opps! My bad Paul!" I say with a sheepish smile.

"Now I know how you're best on the squad. You're good for this job." He said trying to stand up without any pain. Good luck with that bud.

"Every guard on the plan?" I asked.

"Yup. That doesn't look like the suspect though. Not a guard either." He said looking at him carefully. You might be asking who Paul is. Well.....

He's One Direction's bodyguard.

Louis' POV:

"PAUL!" I scream.

"Ugh.... Yes Louis?" He said.

"Why are we here so early? It's 3 o'clock!" I said. We were never this early for a show. We came around 5 or so to get ready.

"Crap! It's 3 already?!" He yelled. I just nodded. He then ran towards the door. What's his issue? I decided to follow.

What time is it?

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

As I followed Paul, I noticed all the guards looking around carefully like they were looking for someone. I just shrugged & slipped through the door Paul went through. I saw a girl who was very hot bending over watching the backstage door. What the....? I didn't have much time to think for next thing I know, Paul's on the ground grabbing his balls. That must of hurt.

"Opps! Sorry Paul!" She says giving him a sheepish smile. How does she know him?

"Now I know how you're best on the squad. You're good for this job." He said trying to stand up without any pain. He failed.

"Every guard on the plan?" She asked.

"Yup. That doesn't look like the suspect though. Not a guard either." He said looking at the door as well. I tried walking closer to get a closer look at what they were looking at but the dumpster was in the way. Dammnit. I got closer to where they were when I saw the girl's head perk up. She reached in behind her pants & grabbed....

A GUN?!

She pointed it right at me till she saw who I was. I gave her a confused look & was about to speak but she covered my mouth.

"Don't say a word." She whispered. I nodded & she let go of my mouth. I tried going over there too but her & Paul pushed me back.

"Stay back Mr. Tomlinson." The girl said. Mr. Tomlinson? Why would she call me that? I just stayed quiet & put as she quickly looked up as Paul & I turned around & I saw I guy with a gun.

WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE & GUNS TODAY?!

Clover's POV:

Dammnit. Why the hell is Tomlinson here?! Must have followed Paul. Me & Paul watched the door till I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turn around & see someone with a gun pointing at me. I laugh silently. Nice try bud.

"Paul, watch." I said sternly. He did as told as I stood up pointing my gun at him.

"Gun down. NOW." I said sounding as scary as I could. He just laughed with his head going back. I went for the oppertunity & ran at him punching him in the jaw. I then stomped my foot on his & kicked him where it hurt. Like I said, I'm like a ninja. His gun dropped.

"Grab it Tomlinson & back up. Only shoot if said" I tell him sternly. He does as told backing away. I grabbed my secret cuffs from my bra (don't even ask) & cuffed him while pushing him into the wall cuffing him.

"Paul, hold him here." I instructed. He came over & pushed him into the wall harder. Good. I looked for any weapons on him. None that I see. I quickly ran back to Louis to look at the door to see the suspect gone.

Shit.

Louis' POV:

I don't get what's going on AT ALL. I held onto the gun as I watched the scene. Damn she's good! She started to come by me as Paul held the guy to the wall only to look around while muttering a quick 'shit'. I gave her I questioning look for only a second as I see a bullet go past me. I look over to see another guy with 2 guns. Great; just great. More & more guns! She didn't take a second to go over there kicking the guns out of his hand then kicking him in the stomach. He pulled out a knife but she didn't seem suprised. The bloody hell?! He swung at her but she easily ducked it going behind him only to kick him where it hurts from behind. She swung her leg so hard I was shocked her heels didn't make his dick fall off. He doubled over in pain with hand up. She went into her bra only to pull out handcuffs. Why did she keep them there? She grabbed his hands cuffing them while grabbing the knife throwing it towards me. She's really damn hot! Not to mention badass. I hear sirens coming & see police cars. Some from the FBI came too. A man walked over to the men & took them into the car. Another man came running to the girl grinning.

"Nice work Agent 16. I knew you could do it. I called your dad & told him that you took this mission & he was kinda scared but now you can tell him that you kicked butt. He'll be real proud Ms. Clover Williams." The man with an FBI badge say.

"Thank you sir." She said smiling. I look at her as she comes toward me.

"I don't think we properly met. Hi, I'm Clover Williams aka Agent 16 & I work with the FBI." She said holding out her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Chapter 1 people! Like? It gets better. Trust me. Love you alllll :)

--Paige