Chapter 4

Agent 16: Chapter 4

Recap: "Morning. How'd you sleep?" He says in the hottest morning voice ever while he rubs his eyes opening them. Damn is that voice sexy. I could get used to that.

"Really good actually. All thanks to you & your warmth. Same time tomorrow?" I say winking while getting up out of his arms. I soon miss them.

"For sure." He says laughing & smiling. I can't help but go back to what he said last night...

Do I tell/ask him about it?

"Hey, Louis.... I heard some.... Things last night." I start to say slowly as he nods for me to continue. I take a deep breath.

"Louis.... I heard you say you like me."

Louis' POV:

As soon as the words came out of her mouth I froze.

She heard me.

Shit.

She starts coming towards me & sits next to me on the couch in her room she sits Indian style & looks at me with her head tilted like she's studing me. She then looks me in the eyes with her icey blue eyes & the seem to look into my soul. No matter how hard I try to look away, I couldn't. I just couldn't. Too damn hypnatizing!

"Your emotions are mixed; shocked, nerveous, & you don't know what to say." She says.

Great.

Now she can read emotions.

Just great.

Now she knows.

FML.

We sit in an awkward silence just looking into eachother's eyes.

"If it helps any... I like you too." Clover says softly. We look into eachother's eyes eyes a few more seconds till I crush my I crush my lis to her's. She kisses back as I pull her onto my lap, legs on either side of me. Keep in mind, we both are still only in our under garments. I pull her closer on my lap & our chests collide, lips moving in sync. I feel her smile against my lips as I do the same. Her lips are so sweet... Like candy & I could smell her perfume. It smelled really good; like cotton candy. Just so sweet... Like her. We then hear her phone ring. She mumbles an 'ignore it' against my lips. Then the phone rings again. She grounds throwing her head back in frustration & gets up to get the phone. I miss her lips & her presents. As soon as she sees who it is, she smiles from ear to ear.

"Hello?" She say sounding so happy. "Hey Daddy!" She says loudly. I smile. She must really miss her dad. "You're what?... Okay just a sec... Okay bye." She says & runs to her closet hanging up the phone. She franctly looks for clothes as I go by her to see her clothes. She's got a lot! Huge closet much?!

"What's going on?" I ask. She just smiles & looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. Damn, how I love her smile.

"My dad's coming!" She says doing a little happy dance. "I haven't seen him in a year! He's going to be here soon. Around 9. Help me with choose my clothes?" She asks with puppy dog eyes. Damn, she's good. I smile & nod.

*****************************

After what seems like forever (which was only about a hour), she's looking more beautiful then ever. She was wearing a strapless, pink & white striped dress that was about mid thigh with a light brown belt right below her (big [tehe]) boobs with her knee high, black boots with a black leather jacket to top it off. The dress really showed off her figure. Her long, black, hair was up in a ponytail & for makeup she did a kind of a smokey eye look with really red lipstick. I just kept looking her up & down while she had on hand on her hip as she wore her signature smirk. She coughs to get my attention & I stop wile looking away blushing. She walks up to me kissing me lightly on the cheek. I pull her closer to me, chests pressing together as she giggles.

"How & why are you so damn beautiful?" I say kissing her lips soft & gently. We pull apart & she shrugs as I see a blush creep onto her cheeks.

"I'm not that beauful..." She says her voice trailing off as she looks around her room to the clock. She smiles as it says 9 AM. Her dad sh-. My thoughts are interupted by the door bell. She runs out of the room & down the stairs. Well... Here goes.

Let's go meet her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay I'm sorry that it didn't post the whole chapter which pisses me off -.- Well imma start writing the next! :) bye!

--Paige <3 xx