Chapter 8

Agent 16: Chapter 8

**WARNING, GETS INAPPROPRIATE**

Recap: "WAKE UP!!!!!" Someone yells in my ear making me fall off the bed. I hear a certain girl laugh as I get up. She smiles at me innocently after she sobers up a bit. "Hey Louis! Glad you're awake!" She says with a big smile. I groan as I get up. "I made breakfest. It's downstairs." She says but as soon as she said she made breakfest, I was out the door, her hand in mine making her chuckle. As soon as we get downstairs, I smell the amazing food Clover made & dig in. Today will be a good day.

As long as no one gets shot or we almost get drugged again.

-------

Louis' POV:

"DIE, DIE, DIE!" Me & the lads scream in unison as we try to kill Clover but she just smirks & blows us up. I start to pout as she playfully rolls her eyes & gives me a kiss on the cheek. It's been about 2 weeks since the pizza drugging thing & all we've done is stay inside the house. Clover's mom left back for London for some photo shoot but Clover's dad is still here for another week or so. Yesterday I broke up with Eleanor & she took it really well. We still are friends so that's good. But me & Clover aren't "officially" dating. I think I might ask her tonight. I'm making Harry cook for us since we can't leave the house because of that pizza thing & people shooting at us. & I can't cook for my life. All shows have been cancelled for the moment & the fans are NOT happy. It's not like we can help it!

"Looouiiisss." I hear Clover say while shaking my shoulder. I look over at here & just stare. She's so beautiful.

"Cllllloooooovvvveeerrrr." I say dragging her name out like her. She playfully sticks her tongue out but pulls a silly grin.

"I totally kicked your ass. You owe me a kiss now." She says playfully. I smirk & lean in. That is.... Till her dad awkwardly coughed. We look up at him & Clover glares at him. "Yes dad?" She asks clearly annoyed.

"No PDA." He says sternly making Clover roll her eyes.

"We're not in public dad." She says as if he's stupid with a roll of her eyes. He just shakes his head & walks away. You see, her dad has been having a hard time with me & Clover. Especially with us sleeping in the same bed.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask making her smirk. She gets up pulling me along upstairs. She opens up her door & locks it. "Why'd you lock the door?" I ask.

"To murder you." She says sarcastically. "No, because now my dad can't stop this." She says as she closes the space between us by pulling on my shirt & kisses me. I gladly kiss back & back her up against the wall as the kiss gets heated with her hands tugging at my shirt & my on her waist. We are interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We pull apart both put of breath. "Who is it?" Clover asks trying not to sound out of breath.

"Chef called & wants me to go to the office. We both have an idea why...." Clover's dad says clearly irritated. "I'll be back in about an hour or so. Call if you need anything. Love you honey!" Her dad says making Clover say a 'I love you too daddy' before he walks down the stairs. Clover turns to me with a grin making me grin back.

"You look so beautiful." I say making her blush & look at the ground with a smile.

"I'm just in a tank top & PJ pants. Plus I'm not wearing any makeup & my hair's in a messy bun." She says simply. "I don't get how that is beautiful." She says looking deep in my eyes.

"You're beautiful no matter what. You could be in a trash bag & you would still be beautiful. On the inside & out." I say truthfully with a genuine smile. She smiles up at me & gives me a peck on the lips before she goes to sit on the couch in her room. She motions me to sit down next to her so I do.

"You're not too bad yourself you know. I mean, your hair is perfect, your face is, your eyes, & especially your body." She says with a wink. I chuckle & pull her onto my lap. "You're the true definition of perfect." She says with a sweet smile. Damn, this girl drives me insane. We stare into each others eyes as she bites her lip. Damn, that is the sexiest thing ever. She has no idea that that simple thing drives me insane. After a few seconds, she grabs me by my shirt & crushes her lips to mine. I smirk into the kiss & put her legs on either side of me as I pull her closer. I don't know what came over me when I quickly pull off her shirt & she gladly helps then throws it to the ground & connects our lips once again. She starts tangling her hands in my hair but after a second takes my shirt off then chucks in behind us. I stand up with her legs still around my waist & lay her down on her bed as we continue to kiss. I disconnect our lips & start kissing her neck. She rolls her head over giving me more access. I start kissing her sweet spot making her moan. I smirk against her neck as she digs her nails into my back. I start to kiss her lips again & I reach behind her reaching for her bra claps. I unclip it & throw it to the floor. I still don't know what's come over us but I don't care. I just want HER. She swiftly pulls down my pants & chucks them. She suddenly flips us over with a smirk.

"Are we really doing this?" I ask completely put of breath. She continues to smirk as she reaches down & starts to kiss my neck.

I take that as a yes.

She soon comes back up to my lips & I flip is over again with a smirk. She playfully rolls her eyes as she pulls me down to her lips. I reach down to her underwear & pull it down & she kicks them off & pulls down my boxers. We then... Well, as some people say....

Make love.

--------

Clover's POV:

Holy shit.

I can't believe I just did that.

I can't believe WE just did that.

But I don't regret it one bit.

It was perfect with the perfect guy.

I smile at the sleeping boy next to me & smile. He's so cute when he sleeps. I snuggle in closer to him & take in his smell. He smelled REALLY fucking good. I listen to his steady heartbeat & grin. Looking up at him again, I give him a kiss on the cheek & get up only to be pulled back by Louis grabbing my wrist..

"Where are you going missy?" He asks with his eyes still closed.

"To take a shower?" I say as if it's the most obvious thing on the world. He smirks as he sits up.

"We could help the environment if we shower together." He says with a wink. I playfully roll my eyes & chuckle. He wiggles his eyebrows as I pull him into the bathroom.

This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Short I know but I'm on my iPod so it's kinda hard :P I promise it will be longer next time. :) also.... They need a name....

Louver?

Clouis?

Comment one; doesn't have to be those ^.^ bye!

--Paige <3 xx