What???!!!??? I'm a supermodel???!!!???<2>

K... Sry 4 the wait... i had homework...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"So Bella do you want to model?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was I going to say? No? Yes? I really don't know what to do!! Do I want this? Yea... Before I could stop myself,

"Sure"

"Great! Oh!! I forgot. I'm Brittany from Top Boss! Modeling Agency. I have to figure out who's going to be the models."

"Okay..."

"Come with me. We'll fix you right up!'

Oh no... she's gonna make me some make up doll isn't she?

We walked into a lage building with a HUGE sign that said TOP Boss! When we walked in, everyone looked at us. I swear. They all looked like models, even if they only worked back stage. They all had confused looks on their faces. Most of them just stared. One woman opened her mouth but decided not to say anything and closed it again. I followed Brittany into a large salon-looking room. There was a chair with a vanity in front, some sinks, and a couple of cupboards in the back of the room. Across the room were racks and racks of clothes. There was also this other room were there was a glass window, but I couldn't figure out what it was for.

"First they're going to do your hair. Go sit in that chair over there."

She pointed straight in front of us. I walked over to the chair she told me to sit in.

"Hey!! I'm Jessica, the hairdresser."

"Hi Jessica. I'm-"

"Bella."

"How'd you-"

"We all know. Brittany was texting us all about you while you were walking here. Ok now that's taken care of, lets get started."

She threw a towel over the mirror and led me to the sink. She COMPLETELY washed my hair out. I mean literally it took me like thirty seconds to wash my hair. It took her twenty minutes!

"Now walk back over here."

"Sure"

We walked over to the now covered mirror. She did some things with my hair for like half an hour.

"I'm done!"

"Can I see?"

"No. You have to go through with everything before you get to look."

"Fine."

She took me to the weird room. Then it hit me... I WAS IN A WAXING ROOM!! no no no no no no I didn't want to do this now!!! I can just imagine what it would feel like.

*****Twenty minutes later******

They didn't miss a single spot. Every part of me hurt. I didn't want to touch anything. That's how much my legs, arms, back, and everything else hurt.

"I see you got your waxing done. I'm Kendra. Don't worry what we're going to do isn't gonna hurt."

"Good."

"Come on. Let's go get you dressed!!! We're also gonna do manicures and pedicures."

After painfully trying on millions of outfits, we settled on a blue and black checkered top, blue jeans, and blue pumps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit:

Shoes~ http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/DRAPED-PLATFORM-SANDALS-p-5845.html

Top~http://www.polyvore.com/aqua_check_tunic/thing?id=10864886

Jeans~http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=81968

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After playing dress up, Kendra gave me a full pedi-mani. She put blue on my toes and my fingers. When she was done with that, she let me sit there for a while so the paint could dry.

"I know one thing everyone forgot."

"What?"

"You're still wearing glasses."

"And...?"

"You need contacts."

"Okay..."

She pulled out a pink cell phone and dialed a number. I could only hear one side of the conversation but it didn't really matter I knew what they were talking about.

"Britt. You there?...Uh-huh...No! She was great!...Because you forgot one thing... her glasses!... Yea... uh-huh... Sure... K, Bye."

With that, she hung up. Then, she turned to me.

"Bella, you're getting contacts."

"Yea!!!!"

I have wanted contacts forever but my parents were always too busy to care.

****After getting contacts*****

Kendra, Jessica, and Brittany all crowded around me. I still hadn't gotten to see myself. They all wanted to be there to see my reaction. Brittany walked to the mirror and grabbed the cloth that was draped across it.

"Okay Bell you ready?"

"Yes?"

"Three... Two... One!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey!!!! Tell me how you liked it. also tell me what you think will happen next!!

PEACE OUT!!!! ~Alice17thevolturi