Chapter Eleven

"Where did you get the drugs kid!?" Gamzee growled.He was being questioned by the police. They had found his drug stash in is pockets and now wanted to know where that was.

He refused to answer. Gamzee rocked back in his chair. The police man in front of his had pure fury on his face.

"Kid, tell me where you got this stuff or I will aresst you!" Gamzee's eyes widen. If he went to prison Kurloz, oh god, his family! He had totally forgatan about them.

Kurloz is going to kill him. Gamzee finally decided to talk. "I gOt My MoThEr FuCkInG mIrIcLeS fRoM jAcK."

The dude only to get more angery. "Who's this Jack?!" The cop was holding in a scream.

"SoMe BrOuThEr WhO sOlD mE dRuGs." The cop took a breath as Gamzee crossed his arms and rocked his chair back once again.

"Did you strangle Equius and break Nepeta's wrist?" The guy asked mire calmly.

"SuRe DiD." The cop raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"And you're just going to say that, are you trying to get arrested." Gamzee sat up in his chair and uncrossed his arms to place them on the table.

"WhAt iF i ToLd YoU i WaS bEiNg BlAcKmAiLeD?"

Aradia woke up to the sound of Vriska screaming. "It's a bbbbeeeear!"
Aradia looked above her to see a beast dangling above her. Aradia moved back until she rammed her back into a tree.

The beast walked to her. Her face full of panic and hopelessness.

"bEAR!" The bear turned to see Tavros. The bear walked over to him and Aradia relaxed. She lifted her head to see the bear waving goodbye to Tavros.

She sat with her mouth wide open. Vriska stood in amazement then walked over to Tavros.

"How did you do that?" She asked in astonishment.

Tavros shrugged. "i'M JUST REALLY GOOD WITH ANIMALS,, GUESS."

Dave, Karkat, and Rose dedcided it was best to move out of the forest when it got dark.

They all went out to find a new place where they could all stay. They tried to avoid town for now they had been missing for a week.

Rose insisted she go alone. As she left she giggled. Dave and Karkat left shortly after.

"SO DAVE?" Karkat stoped by a small tree. Dave stopped in a larger tree in front of Karkat.

"Yeah Kitkat?" He said turning around and walking over to Karkat's tree.

"DO YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU WOKE UP?" Dave shook his head.

"I mean I remember uptil you and Rose fell asleep on each other, nothing past that. Why?"

"OH NOTHING." Karkat looked down to hid his blush. Karkat only kissed Dave to make his go to sleep but ever since then Karkat wanted to have Dave's lips on his.

Dave put his hand on Karkat's shoulder and looked down to where Karkat's head was. He moved his head to where Karkat's head was. Karkat looked up to see Dave's face so close to his.

He wanted to kiss Dave but at the same time slap his for making him love him so much. Karkat sat staring at Dave's shades, wanting to see his red eyes once again.

Karkat pulled up all his willpower to not kiss him but that didn't stop his from punching Dave in the face.

Dave stummbled back holding his nose. It wasn't broken just bleeding. But it did fucking hurt.

"What the hell was that for?!" Dave screamed flailing one arm in the air with the other holding his nose. Karkat flinched because of this.

Karkat turned away from Dave and left him in the forest with his nose bleeding. Dave followed him.

Rose giggled as she left the two alone. She remembered what she did after they kissed as she walked deeper into the forest.

Rose waited for Dave's soft snoring to start before she sat up. Karkat was focused on the window.

Rose slowly inched to his seat. She pushed Karkat slightly so they were sharing the chair.

Karkat realized she had done this and turned to see a Rose raising her eyebrows and smirking. Karkat blushed in realization that she had seen him kiss Dave.

"So Karkat, do you have feelings towards David?" She said as she placed her chin in her hand and rested her elbow on the arm rest. Still smirking.

"NO." She frowned.

"Then why did you kiss him?" She sad softly. Karkat felt his face burn.

"IT WAS THE ONLY THING TO GET HIM TO GO TO SLEEP." Rose smirked.

"So you were concerned for his well being?" She was twisting his words to get the right words from Karkat's mouth.

"HE IS MY FUCKING FRIEND, NO SHIT I'M GOING TO CARE ABOUT HIS DUMB ASS."

"You too are friends with benefits?"

"WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA SMART ASS."

"You said fucking friend, so I assumed that you too are 'FUCKING FRIENDS'." She said mimicking Karkat's voice, making Karkat frown.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AT LALONDE?" Rose laughed.

"Just admit your feelings to me Karkat, you know I'm trustworthy." She batted her blonde eyelashes as she held her hand on her heart.

"LALONDE, I DON'T LIKE DAVE, HE'S JUST MY FRIEND; I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM."

"If you just felt platonic feelings for David. You wouldn't have kissed him in the first place. To help his sleep you would have read him a story or something."

"I-II..."

"It's OK that you hold him in your heart. David's a good kid and if he hurts you I'll personally make sure it is the last thing he dose."

"..."

"..."

"THANKS ROSE."

"No need to thank me."