Chapter Ten

As soon has Jade entered the house she knew something was the matter. When she usually came home the house had a bright cuddly atmosphere. Now it had a dark, almost grimdark one.

She walked around looking for her cousin Jake. She heard his voice coming from her room and she ran to him.

"Jade!" Jake screamed as Jade entered out of breath. Jake extended his tan arms like he wanted a hug. His face showed relief along with his smile.

"What's wronge?" Jade asked walked over to her window avoiding Jake's arms. Jake frowned when Jade turned around.

"Dave, John, Aradia, Rose, and Karkat. They're all missing." Jake said softly not making eye contact with Jade for he didn't want to see the saddness in Jade's perky bright green eyes.

Jade's eyes opened. She didn't even notice her eyes tearing up. She looked back out the open window. She dangled her hands out the window.

"And Feferi I'm afraid she's not any better." Jade's ears perked up like dogs when the name Feferi rolled off Jake's English tongue.

"What about her." Jade sad softly. Still looking out the window. The words bearly came out of her mouth.

Jake stood across the room. Jade's sniffles penetrating his heart. "She got beaten up, they don't know if she's going to be ok. She got knocked to the ground hard on the head. She may suffer brain damage."

Jade pushed her fingernails into her hand. Blood dripped down her hand. She bit her lip as she dug harder into her hand.

Jake walked over to her and put his hand on jer shoulder. Jade felt this and spun around. The blood from her hand flung across the room which hurt Jake.

Jade's face was full of pain and anger. Jade pulled her feet over the edge of her window and fell to the ground.

She landed on her feet with them taking pressure. She swore they were broken but she didn't care. She ran to her grandpa's old garage and grabbed her riefle and ran.

Jake saw her jump. He could have sworn she was dead but when he looked over the edge she was gone.

Jake stood there crying over his cousin that he couldn't help.

Tavros opened his eyes to see Vruska standing over him. "We have to go, like now." She said grabbing his wrist.

Tavros got up from his bed as she dragged him over the window. He looked around him. The walls wre white and gray machines wre by the bed he was on.

He looked at Vriska again. One of her arms was now robotic and one eye had seven eyes in it. Tavros looked down on himself.

He remembered what had happened. How she had paralyzed him. But he was walking. His legs were robotic as well. He liked them.

"Come on." Vriska said. Tavros shook his head and stood proud.

"nO."

Vriska turned back around to him. Her face being unable to comprehend what he had said. "What?"

"i SAID NO."

"Your coming with me, wether you like it or not."

"yOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME."

"Did you new legs give you some self confidence?" Tavros frown for a bit then smiled again not wanting her to win.

"yOU BEAT ME UP,,, i NEARLY COULD HAVE DIED."

"Well your 8reathing right?"

"i SAID I'M NOT GOING."

"You soooooooo are too." Vriaka grabbed his wrisk and pulled him out of the window with her. Tavros tried to pull away but she was too strong for him.

Jade had made it to the forest. Her eyes wet with tears and her heart ached from saddness. She hit her head on a tree a few times, sobbing inbtween hits.

Once she calmed down she heard voices. She suddenly recognized them. The voices belonged to John and Terezi.

Karkat looked at Vriska. Tavros stood behind her. In his hands he held an unconscious Aradia and Sollex.

Vriska pointed the gun at his head ready to shoot. Holding her gun was her new shiny robotic arm. Karkat was trembling at the sight of the gun.

Vriska growled. "Get out or I'll shoot." Karkat turned his head back to Dave and Rose to see them holding the door for him to get out.

Karkat climbed out of the car and shit the door behind him. Vriska walked closer and held the gun to his head once again. Tavros lingered behind her.

"Where's Terezi and John?" She growled. Her face was so close to his he felt her cold breath fall onto his face.

"I DON'T KNOW." Karkat responded looking her in the eye unable to see any emotion.

Vriska pulled her gun down then looked at Tavros and nodded. Tavris jerked his head in a quick nod before walking off with Vriska.

Karkat watched them leave. For he had no words to say.

Jale called Dirk after calling the police. He could bearly hold the phone strait.

"Hello, this is Dirk." Jake smiled at hearing his boyfriend's voice.

"H-hey Di-irk it-'s Jake." Jake said I.between sniffles.

"Hey Jake! You ok, you sound good. Are you sick?"

"Ca-an you co-me over?"

"Yeah sure." And with that the call ended.

Hussie was being questioned by the police. Tavros and Vriska left getting their new limbs and now where missing. Karkat, Dave and Rose had drove off somewhere. Aradia stole Sollex's body. Terezi, John and Jade are missing now. Gamzee was found with pot and is now being questioned. And Eridan and Feferi are in comas.

The good thing was that Nepeta, Equius, and Kanaya are fine. Nepeta had a broken wrist, Equius's vocal cords are recovering from the strangle and he will be able to talk again, and Kanaya has some broken ribes and a broken arm.

Hussie can only hope his students get better well his being questioned by the police.