Chapter Five

Kanaya couldn't belive her ears. Eridan easy going to kill her. She slowly backed away from the wall.

Rose stood there for a few more minets. She stood behind the wall so she only heard their voices ring in her ears.

"So, I havve to kill Fef too?"

"G4M33 S41D SO."

"Wwhy do you alwways do wwhat Gam dose?"

"W3 US3 TO D4T3 B3FOR3 H3 GOT 1NTO DRUGS."

"I thought you dated Kar."

"1 D1D BUT TH3N 1 D4T3D D4V3, TH3N W3 BROK3 UP, BUT R3M41N3D FR13NDS."

"Did you hear something?" Rose stopped breathing. Then knew she was here. She stood there, not breathing, not moving.

She heard their footsteps come closer. Her body tensed up. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

She grabbed the corner of the wall. The foot steps got closer and louder.

Then they got softer. Rose rlan down the hall before they could have got her.

It was after school. Tavros Nitram had just finished packing his stuff for home. As he walked out the door he got punched in the gut.

He backed up into the school and held his gut with his, clenching his gut. It hurt.

Vriska walked up to him again and punched him onto the ground. He tried to get back up but she stood on his back slamming his face onto the floor.

His mouth was filled with blood from his teeth falling out. Vriska put presure on her foot. She lifted her leg up and stompted on his back.

Breaking his spin.

Tavros suddenaly couldn't feel his legs. He tried to move but to no avail. Fear filled his body. He tried to look up but his face was at level of the girl who was beating him up.

She looked like your average bitch. Round glasses, blue eyes, blue lipstick, gray jean jacket, and a black shirt with a blue scorpio.

She had her nose on his. She smiled. Tavros frowned and hung his head. Vriska punched him across the face, more teeth fell out.

Feferi had walked out of school. She was waiting for Aradia, her new girlfriend. Feferi sat down on a bench crossing her legs and putting her hands on her knees, straiting her back.

Eridan really didn't want to do this. He understood his life was at stake and he was doomed if he didn't. Gamzee was being blackmailed by Jack Noir.

Jack Noir was simular to a dog. He growled is rumored to have killed his teachers. He often made people work for him. He was also a drug dealer.

Eridan walked with his head down to his brst friend. His eyes became glassy from tears falling down onto the ground as he walked.

Sollex saw his boyfriend crying and he walked over to him. As he approched Eridan's crys grew louder. This hurt more than any punch to him ever.

He had arrived at Eridan. He put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. Eridan tensed up and turned around.

He wipped his fist into Sollex's face. Then kicked him to the ground. Sollex passed out when his head hit the sidewalk. Teeth feel out of his mouth on to the ground into a bloody mess.

What hurt Sollex was not that Eridan had punched out most of his teeth. What hurt him was that Eridan's tears streaming down his face.

Feferi saw this. Her two good friends were fighting. Shocked at the horror Sollex was she ran up to Eridan to punch him.

Eridan turned around and kicked her to the ground. Feferi fell to the ground. She got back up slowly. Clenching her stomage she looked at Eridan and said with her final breaths.

"You disgust me E-RIDAN!"

Eridan ran up to her and knocked her to the ground. Before she passed out she said softly, "T) (is is not you Eridan. We...a....r..e no L...on..ger...friends."

Eridan looked at his two friends. He wiped his tears. He looked up.

Kanaya stood there. People now were gathered around all of them. They wanted to see Eridan beat up this girl.
Eridan went for her stomage but Kanaya wasn't going to give up so easy. Kanaya punched him in the stomage making him grown over in pain.

He clenched his stomage in pain and looked up at her. Kanaya reapied her lipstick and put it back.

Eridan noticed she was wearing Equius's sunglasses which he found strange. Eridan looked around in his pockets to find his white gun.

He pulled it out and pointed it at Kanaya. Kanaya wasn't over with this bitch. She pulled out her lipstick once again.

She pressed a button and it turned into a chainsaw that she pulled the cord which made it roar loudly.

Most of the croud was gone with the ones in it were Karkat, Rose, Dave, and Aradia.

Aradia held her hands to her mouth over her girlfriends apperance. Rose looked at Kanaya, worried she was going to kill him. Karkat was being held back by Dave.

Karkat tried to escape. "DAVE FUCKING STRIDER LET GO OF ME!"
Dave held him tighter as Karkat waved and swirmed in Dave's arms.

"I can't let you do that KitKat." Karkat tried to bight Dave but Dave moved his arm so he couldn't leave.

Karkat growled then gave up. Dave held him to his chest tightly as the fight continued.

Kanaya got closer to Eridan. Eridan's arm was shaking. He pulled the trigger. It hit a car some way away. Kanaya looked behind her and saw the window shattered.

Eridan took this chance and shot her arm. Kanaya sreamed out of pain and fell to the ground in pain. She dropped her chainsaw on the ground and cruled up in pain.

"KANAYA!!!!"