Chapter Eight

Dave drove Rose and Karkat over to his house. Rose and Karkat were crying all over each other in the back seats.

Dave tried to block the noise out but their crys had gotton louder.

Dave hated hearing the noise of crying it made him feel like crying but he would never cry, at least in frount of them.

The crying had come to stop. Confused Dave pulled over and looked back at the two sleeping on each other.

Dave smiled and drove all the way home without worry.

Gamzee ran away fast before the police cane to question him. He ran so far he had no clue where he was. He stopped to breath.

Holding his chest he looked around where he was. He was in a dark alley far from home. He sat down near one of the trash bins and cried, missing his love.

As Dave drove he remembered why they had to get away quick. The police were going to question them and neither Rose nor Karkat were able to be questioned about their friends problem.

Dave turnned around from his house and drove to the woods on the outskirts of town. Once he arrived he looked behind him.

Rose and Karkat still sleeping on each other. Each so peaceful. Dave would had slept but the cops could had come.

He sat in the darkness of the car listening to the sounds of them sleeping.

Terezi grabbed John's arm and ran off with him. She had no idea where she was going to go but she didn't want John or her getting questioned.

John tried to hold back but she had a strong grip on the boys arm. They ran for a bit until John finally escaped the grasps of Terezi.

Terezi trimmed around to see John look her in the eyes. John growled at Terezi. "Where are we going!" I'm going back home to talk to the police!"

In a fit of anger John walked off. Terezi grabbed his by his chest and pulled him close to hers.

"YOU 4RN'T GO1NG 4NYWH3R3 SM4RT4SS." She whispered in his ear. It made John shudder. John didn't give up.

John struggled out of her graspt but to no avail. She held him tightly against her chest. John swirmed more and more but Terezi's grip tightened.

John whipped his head around to Terezi's face. Terezi smirked. John scowled. Terezi let him go, sending him onto the ground getting his white shirt covered in mud.

John got up and walked off. He walked for a bit before he turned back to see Terezi long gone.

John turned up to the star lit sky. Then to the forest around him. He was lost and his only hope was Terezi. He had to find her.

Karkat opened his eyes. Thinking he was in his bed at home he got up like he would. He looked around him. This was not his room for it was a car.
Rose was on his legs peacfuly sleeping. He looked up frount to see Dave looking out the window with the intent to kill.

Karkat slowly slipped Rose off him and crawled up to Dave.

Karkst bearly knew the kid. Dave was just the kid that stopped him from getting killed by Kanaya or Eridan.

Eridan. Eridan was Karkat's crush. He knew he would never like him back since his feelings were with Sollex but he couldn't help himself.

Karkat was deep in thought he didn't even notice Dave looking at him.

Dave felt dead. He had been awake for three days in a row. Rose had slept for three days as well as Karkat.

He heard noises in back. He was about to scream before realizing it was Karkat or Rose getting up.

He turned to see Karkat off in thought. Dave hardley knew the kid but something was great about him.

"Dave?" Karkat asked quietly.

"Hm." Dave could bearly get words out.

"You got water?" Dave handed the boy some water. Karkat drank some before putting it down again.

Karkat laid back against the seat. "How long was I asleep?"

"Thzee dasyds." Karkat's eyes widened.

"Three days?" Dave nodded slowly almost being unable to do so. Karkat looked at Dave.

Dave had huge bags under his eyes that were so dark Karkat saw them through the boys shades. The boy was hungched over in his seat. Dave even breathed slowly like he was going to die.

"Have you been awake for three days?" Dave nodded slowly.

Karkat felt guilt run over him like a car. Karkat frowned. Why was he caring for this boy so much? He felt bad making Dave not sleep, he was worried for the boys health.

"Dave please sleep." Dave slowly turned his head over to Karkat. Karkat looked hurt by the boy not sleeping. Dave couldn't stand the look.

"Wry!?" Dave muttered out. His hand on his chin. His head slipped off his hand making his head fall into the air.

"Cause it's not healthy for you asswipe! I'll watch for you." Dave slowly shoke his head no. Karkat was now angery.

"SLEEP DANMIT." He whisper screamed. Dave shoke his head in a silly way. Karkat came closer to Dave. His face and heart full of pain.

Karkat's face was so close their noses sat together. Dave slowly breathed on Karkat as Karkat heavily breathed on Dave.

Karkat looked the boy wishes his shades were off so he could see the boys face before him. Karkat moved his arms to Dave's neck and up to the boys shades.

Karkat pulled off the shades revealing bright red eyes and feckles across the boys nose. Dave's eyes were empty from no sleep. Karkat wanted to see them full of the life of Dave.

Dave looking into Karkat's face. Karkat had candy red eyes and flecked scattered over the brige of the boys nose.

Dave found this adorable and just wanted his pale thin lips in the boys full pink ones, even though he could bearly coumd stay awake anymore.

Karkat pulled his face into Dave's. Dave felt Karkat's lips press on his.

Dave slowly opened his eyes in confusion but then pulled into it. He liked the feeling of Karkat's lips on his.

He loved it. Karkat pushed Dave down onto the car seat.

Karkat let go of Dave's head and looked at him. "Please sleep." He said. Dave closed his eyes on the boy wanting to see him again.