Chapter Four

Jade Harley was exited for school. Said no one ever she thought. School was boring as Hell, the only class she liked was science.

As a matter of fact it was Science for her right now! She sat up frount, this was the only class she could care about.

Dave sat by her. She looked at him and smiled. He held his pocker face and nodded. She turned back to the teacher.

Her hands folded and her grin staying perminte all class period. As the teacher ranted on she heard little giggles from the back.

Jade at first was confused but the giggles got louder. As the teacher passed out a worksheet, that Dave then drew on, she turned around.

Behind her giggling was Nepeta. Nepeta sat next to Equius. At this point in time Jade had no idea who that cat girl was.

Nepeta Lejion was giggling in the back of science with her best friend Equius. A girl turned back to see what was up. The girl had round glasses and long black hair with cute buck teeth. Wait you just called her teeth cute.

"D ----> Nepeta?" Nepeta turned back around at the sound of her friend's voice.

":33<yes?"

"D ----> Are you alright?" Nepeta turned her head in confusion.

":33< yeah, why?" Nepeta said as she adjusted her blue kitten hat.

"D ----> You have been staring at that girl for quite a while, almost in a romantic way." When Equius said romantic Nepeta blushed. She turned back around.

She placed her hands in her face and pulled her face onto her desk. All she wished was to go home.

At lunch Jade sat down all alone at one table. As she ate she heard a fimilar giggling. She turned around ti see a small girl sitting sitting with a muscal man.

The girl had short black hair and a blue hat similar to a cat face. She wore a long olive coat with a blue cat tail attached to it.

The girl was abnormally adorable to Jade. Her olive eyes were beatiful. Jade knew she had no chance with such a cute girl.

Jade turned around and continued to listen to their conversation.

":33< Equius! Your so funny!" Nepeta giggled. Equius nodded. Nepeta's giggle slowly fadded along with her smile.

Nepeta slowly stood up and walked behind Equius. She hugged him from behind. People stared but she ignored them.

Equius at first suprized of this, then let her hug him. Nepeta whispered in to ear, ":33< If anything is not purrfect, you can tell me, ok?" She didn't mean for it to come out as a question but it did.

Equius nodded and Nepeta let go. She sat bavk down. Whispers about them dating circled around them from fellow students. They together sat in silence.

Jade walked out of the lunch room. As she walked Rose and Kanaya walked up to her.

"How is it Jade? I saw you sitting alone at lunch today." Rose said. Jade arrived at her locker. She had not heard Rose due to the loud hallways of HOMESTUCK high.

She turned her head in confusion. Rose rolled her eyes and spoke again a little louder. "I said, are you alright?"

"Yeah! :B" Jade smiled. Rose slightly giggled and Kanaya elbowed Rose making her stop.

"We Must Be Going Rose." She said trying to stay calm. Kanaya grabbed Rose's wrist tighty and dragged her off.

What's up with Kanaya? Jade thought.

Kanaya was always a calm girl who was ushally silent and would never act out unless needed.

Kanaya had walked halfway down the hall before Rose pulled away from her grip. Kanaya looked back up at Rose.

Rose was angery at Kanaya for pulling her away from her friend. "Kanaya what was that for!" She screamed.

Kanaya shushed Rose. This only angered Rose more. Rose looked around her to calm herself. The halls were emptied of students.

Kanaya pulled Rose over where she was. Rose was about to yell but Kanaya covered her mouth. "Watch." She whispered.

Terezi had her plan laid out. She first went to Eridan. "H3Y 3R1D4N." She asked once they were alone. Eridan turned around to the blind.

He frowned and said sarcatualy, "Wwhat do you need Tez?" She smirked and handed him a paper.

He looked at for a second then looked at her. "This is not your hand wwritin."

"M34ND G4MZ33 C4M3 UP W2TH TH1S ORD3R."

"Wwhy should I trust that stoner?!" He yelled flinging the paper across the room.

"3R1D4N, YOU WOULDN'T W4NT TH4T N1GHT G3TT1NG OUT WOULD YOU?" She leaned in closer. Eridan pushed her off.

"You did it too, to her!" He pointed at her. Terezi laughed.

"SO? VR1SK'S 4 B3TT3R P3RSON TO J4CK OFF TO TH4N F3F3R1!". She yelled.

"Wwhatever I'll do it, I'll kill Kanaya."