Chapter Six

Terezi smelled blood and a bitch. She smelled blood on that bitch. The blood did not smell like that bitch's blood for it smelled of Tavros, her good friends blood.

She srunched up her nose in disgust. Terezi walked foward to the terrible stench.

Vriska herd the footsteps of her old friend and turned to her. Terezi frowned at her friend well Vriska grinned.

Vriska finally broke the silence. "How's it going Terezi!" Terezi growled.

Vriska tried to speak again but Terezi ran up Vriska and hit her hard in the stomage making her scream in pain.

Vriska weakly stood up holding her hand to her hand heavly breathing. Terezi pulled the cane in half reaveling two swords.

She ran up to Vriska and cut off her arm. Vriska screamed at the top of her lungs holding her arm socket tight.

Her arm was covered in blood and her face showed pain. She fell to the ground her eyes bluring between reality and fantisy.

She shut her eyes not know if she would awake to see her loves face again.

Nepeta and Equius had just left the building when Gamzee jumped on Equius.

Gamzee choked him. Nepeta screamed as Equius passed out. His glasses had fallen off and showed his indago eyes. He smiled, it hurt Nepeta seeing him like this.

She ran up to Gamzee and scrached him, hard. Three claw marks laid on his face and he still smiled. As she finished tearing up his face Gamzee grabbed her arm and broke her wrist.

He then slammed the girl into the ground. As her head hit the ground she passed out as she held her friends hand tightly, thinging.

:33< this was the best way to die

Aradia looked up from her near death girlfriend to see Kanaya being held by Rose. Rose held her girlfriend getting
her blood all over her black outfit.

Rose felt tears fall down her face onto Kanaya. She held her body in her arms. Kanaya closed her eyes which only made Rose cry harder.

Now Andrew Hussie was sitting in his office when he heard a gunshot. He looked out his window to see one of his students shot in his arm.

He did what any sensalble principal would and called Doc Scratch. He meant to call the hospital but called his idiot old coworker.

"Hussie? How long has it been?" Hussie growled.

"Doc, I need to call the hospital, later asshole." Hussie pressed the hang up button but he was still in a conversation with him.

How pressed it franticaly. As he did he heard Scratch laughing at him. Hussie pulled the phone up to his ear.

"What the hell is this shot Doc?"

Scratch just laughed. "Want me to call them for you, since you can't get enough of me." He said inbetween laughs.

Hussie tried again but to no avail. "Doc my students are dying out there so get the Fuck off the phone and let me call the danm hospital!"

He heard Scratch wine then hang up. Then he finally called the hospital.

Gamzee stood there. Looking at his victims. Then he heard a loud scream. He turned around to see Kanaya running at him with full force.

She ran up to him and kicked him in the balls as hard as she could. Gamzee screamed out in pain feeling the worst pain he could. He feel to the ground dropping Equius glasses well Nepeta's hat stayed on.

Kanaya picked the glasses and let with no words. Gamzee sat there in pain along with his victims.

John had watched the hole thing. His girlfriend had beaten up an innocent kid and his friend had cut off her arm.

John walked closer to the body. Terezi had left to go find Gamzee and Eridan and go. John looked at his girlfriend.

She was covered in her own blood as well as the boy's blood. Then he walked over to the boy. The boy was knocked out as well with his legs looking lifless.

John walked back over to Vriska and sat down. Then he let his tears drenched her bloody body. John played his hands on her chest and his face in his arms. Blood covered them as he cried all over her.

Rose fell into Kanaya's chest screaming. Tears fell out of her eyes. Dave, Karkat, and Aradia had no idea what to do. They stood there watching Rose's sorrow.

Eridan stood there. Watching. He realized what he did and took his gun up to his heart. His hand shaking as he did so. Karkat watched his do so.

Karkat ran up to stop him but it was too late. Eridan shoot. Eridan fell to the ground. The bullet had hit him hard. Blood was clogging his lungs. He tried to breath but he could bearly could stand. Eridan fell to the ground.
Karkat ran up to him. Karkat towered over him looking at his face. Eridan could bearly keep his eyes open. Karkat cried on the boy.

Dave walked over standing above both of them. Karkat hugged Eridan screaming and crying. Eridan was confused why he was hugging him but Eridan had lost his streangth to hug back which hurt Karkat.

Eridan closed his eyes hoping a prince would save him.

Karkat hugged his body tighter. Dave stood there. Dave was hurt seeing Karkat like this. Karkat looked at Eridan's face. He moved his black hair out of his face.

He took a second to look at his friends face before letting go of it and backing off.

He stepped back a few feet before Dave hugged him from the back. Karkat didn't resist. He gave him and turned around to Dave and cried into his arms.