Chapter Two

Terezi Pyrope was not ready for her first period. It was the terrible math class. She hated the class so much was because her older sister Latula Pyrope was in it since Terezi was in an advanced math class.

As she walked through the halls she smelled Karkat Vantas, but he smelled different. She couldn't smell his headphones on his head playing music. That meant Karkat could hear her for once.

She yelled his name, "K4RK4T!" But no response. She frowned and hung her head down. She just wanted her long lost friend to hear her.

Down the hall laid the famous, Vriska Serket. Vriska sat down next to Karkat. His headphones off, she was going to ask him.

She teased him for a bit before she opened her mouth again, "Soooooooo, Kaaarkat, would you like to go to my party?"

He frowned. Karkat was a small boy, much smaller than Vriska. He wore a long sweater with a cancer sign on it. His red eyes stood out because of his pale skin and huge bags under his eyes. Little freckles cover his face and his black messy hair looked like he hadn't washed it in months.

He shook his head and turned down to his work again. She wasn't going to give up just yet.

"Coooome on it will 8e fun!" He shook his head again. Vriska backed off, this wasn't going to be easy.

Terezi sat down all the way in back. She felt dead inside. As she rested her chin in her hand, Latula came in along with her boyfriend, Mituna Capator.

She smelled them come to the back and sit by her, GR34T, she thought.

Latula sat down next to her and smiled and turned to Terezi. "T3r3z1, don't b3 s4d 1ts your f4vor1t3 cl4ss." She laughed along with Mituna. Terezi frowned and turned to the teacher wheil Latula and Mituna giggled about stupid skater jokes.

Art had ended for the young Serket. She walked down the hall, trying to.convince Karkat. He turned to his next class social studies well Vriska went to her next class, Science.

As she entered she saw John Egbert in the back and ran back to him. " hi vriska!" She hugged him and spun him around.

She let him go and sat down blushing. "Hey J8hn." She rubbbed her neck and looked down. She tried to jeep her cool but she was dying here.

"earth to vriska!" John yelled. Vriska looked up almost about to break.

To Vriska John was the cutest Boy she had ever seen. His jet black somewhat messy hair. His sky blue eyes and slight over bit made him the cutest to.her. His long blue hoddie she wanted to wear and his dorky square glasses that gave him a cute dorkey look.

Vriska shook her head out of her trance and gather up her courage, "So John, w...would yo...u lik...e to go t8 my p8arty?"

John grinned with his dorkey smiled and spoke, "sure!" She smiled and sighed. She was to flusteted to notice Terezi enter.

Terezi ran out of math. She could no longer deal with her sister and her boyfriend.

When she entered sceince she saw Vriska talking to John in the back. She could hear Vriska talking in the back and she was sure she heard her, studder? Terezi was confused and hurt.

Ever since middle school she had a crush on Vriska, but Vriska said she liked John. For years now Terezi had helped Vriska with her crush as well as holding back as her own.

Although she has never seen Vriska that dosen't mean she can't "see" her. Terezi loved the smell of Vriska. She loved the precense of her and everything inbetween. She loved her bitchy voice and additude. Terezi loved her personality. She loved everthing about that bitch and wanted her more than anything ever.

Terezi slowly walked to her seat. She heard Vriska's voice tell her to calm down. John and Vriska weren't dating, right? She still had a chance with her love.

All class she thought about Vriska. Her voice, her personality, her precense, her name. She mouthed the name over and over again.

She imagaiged Vriska with her. Holding her hand on a walk looking at the sun she longed to see again.

"hey terz, class is over." She looked up. The voice was Dave's. She smiled at her good friend and walked off. But before she could she felt Dave grab her wrist.

She wipped her head around. She smelled saddness from Dave. They stood there for a bit before Dave broke the sielence. "you ok terz?" She noddded, "you sure?" She put on a weak smile and nodded slowly.

He let go of her arm and said softly, " if anything is wrong, you can talk to me ok?" He hoped she would respond but she was already out the door.

The rest of the classes went fast and before Vriska knew it was lunch. Vriska wasn't hungey so she went right over to John and sat down.

John looked up and did a goofy grin for her, which made her giggle. At the end of the table was two girls who seemed to be flirting with each other.

One was failing at it and she started banging her head on the table. The sound was so annoying Vriska went over and yelled at the girl. "Hey can you shut up, some of us want to eat."

The one not banging her head stood up. With her hands on the table, she gather up her crourge and looked Vriska is the face and speak. "Leave my girlfriend al0ne." The girl growled.

Vriska backed away slowly back to John and sat down. Vriska rembered that girl all too well. Aradia, the girl who beat her up back in 7th grade.

John looked at Vriska then opened his mouth, "hey vriska i wanted to ask you a question."

Vriska blushed. Her heart was racing. Ask me, a questi8n? All she could get out was a quick nod and a huge toothy smile.

"would you go out with me?" Vriska's smile was so huge it hurt like Hell.

"YES!" She screamed. She picked up John and twirled him in a cirlcle twice before setting him down.

He smiled and quickly pecked her on the lips and waved goodbye. Vriska just sat there like a blushing idiot.

Terezi had heard the whole thing. She wan't just hurt. She was dead. Her love was tooken by a anthor. She felt like some one had just stabbed her in the stomage with her own wepeon. She had to do something. She had an idea.